House Price Crash Forum

Euro Soon To Hit Parity With Dollar

Game_Over

Apologies if this has already been posted

But George Soros has decided the Euro will plunge against the Dollar in the near future and the smart money agrees with him.

It was obviously laughable to suggest that the Euro would become the World's reserve currency but even I didn't think that the Euro would fall apart so quickly.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4c6_1267230819&c=1

If we are going to join the Euro, we had better move fast or there will be nothing left to join

:blink:

It was obviously laughable to suggest that the Euro would become the World's reserve currency :blink:

As I have said consistently on this Forum for a few years now NO CURRENCY WILL EVER REPLACE THE US DOLLAR as the World`s reserve currency, even the Chinese deep down also know it. ;)

As I have said consistently on this Forum for a few years now NO CURRENCY WILL EVER REPLACE THE US DOLLAR as the World`s reserve currency, even the Chinese deep down also know it. ;)

I guess that's what the Romans thought too, just before their empire collapsed (not to mention that sterling was the world reserve currency 100 years ago, look where it's now...).

Edited by wise_eagle

And my computer tells me the pound is down against the dollar in Asia and the euro isn't.

It's early in the day but Sterling is feeling a bit like the little kid on the block.

How will this play itself out?

Who knows?

...as the polls turn suggesting Gordo stays it will be sterling at parity with the dollar as it continues to drop ....who outside the UK has confidence in this big spender..?....all prepare to be poor .... <_<

And the pound is getting kicked against the euro too now.

A thought to share.

How about the currency markets are gonna make phat bucks kicking the pound.

When that's over they're gonna use those bucks to make phatter, phatter bucks kicking the euro.

And when that's over they gonna sit back, count their green backs, smoke big phat cigars, listen to some phat lady sing and say to each other,

"You know, it's not so difficult to do it if you can do it."

A thought to share.

When that's over they're gonna use those bucks to make phatter, phatter bucks kicking the euro.

And when that's over they gonna sit back, count their green backs, smoke big phat cigars, listen to some phat lady sing and say to each other,

...problem will be we won't be able to afford their popcorn....they'll have to switch ..find new markets and with Europe on it's back also it could be difficult... <_<

They don't care about pop corn makers.

They are the currency markets

And soon, maybe, they will pay ridiculously high prices, that they will soon, maybe, be able to afford and will even boast among themselves about what high prices they pay, for their organic popcorn, produced by organic micro popcorn manufacturers.

...pop corn refers to all their exports...USofA exports...but with our exchange rate on 1:1 or less ...they'll be clamouring for ours...(exports)...

If € hits $ parity, so will £.

Why does that follow?

Not ever? That's an awful long time. I suppose the Egyptians thought that no-one would ever replace the Pharoah as well.

A thought to share.

That's what you get when you go purposely go around with a "kick me" notice on your back. Which is effectively what the cnetral bank are doing now. Not only bankrolling the worse Pm this country has ever seen but also promising to bankrolling it with confetti money into the future.

It is not just the government that needs to go.