House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bialystock

House Price Crash - Where Art Thou?

Well, it's some time since I sold up for short term renting in anticipation of a crash.

Now looks like it is here at last.

Bring it on!

Edited by bialystock

Why do you say this now when we are seeing evidence of real reductions. I have noticed in the estate agents in my area actually advertising as reduced. I have spoken to EA’s and more and more are trying to convince vendors to get real regarding pricing

Well, it's some time since I sold up for short term renting in anticipation of a crash.

Now looks like it is turning out to be long term renting.

I'm getting fed up with this now. I think I have cocked up big time.

On the 19 June this sub normal wrote:

The fact is that there will be no property crash, the Government won't allow it.

The only reason I have not bought a house myself is that I am out of work at the moment and living with my parents.

Once I get a job, I will be earning about £80,000 per annum in the North West, which, with my substantial savings from hours of overtime in my previous employment, will buy a reasonable sized property for a man of my intelligence and qualifications

Stop wasting my time idiot

QUOTE(Boom'n'Bust @ Jun 16 2005, 09:39 PM)

http://www.economist.com/opinion/displaySt...tory_id=4079458

After the fall

Jun 16th 2005

From The Economist print edition

Soaring house prices have given a huge boost to the world economy. What happens when they drop?

[boom n Bust quote end]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A non-issue since they will not drop.

Any drop will be small, if anything a gentle slow down will occur whereby house prices continue to rise but at a lower rate than inflation (i.e. a small real fall, but still a small nominal rise).

I am nearly ready to buy as a cash buyer, but looking for a new job to get a knockout dream home.

Complete with swimming pool and gymnasium

Why STR if you feel that way?

:lol: Obviously laughing at you and not with you :lol:

Edited by theChuz

This idiot is just trying to discredit the great Bialystock from the Motley fool board. Make no mistake the real Bialystock over there is a legend from north London. I suspect this is one of the bulls from that board who can not compete with the real Bialystock's intelligence,wit and writing style.

Now looks like it is turning out to be long term renting.

I'm getting fed up with this now. I think I have cocked up big time.

Get a haircut..........and lose the beard

I like to treat each post with the respect it deserves