House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Gates

Survey Says That Women Want Sex More Often

In "The Times" newspaper today there is a report on a survey in which it says that women are leading a sexual revolution, wanting sex more often, a survey of 5,500 internet users reveals.

The sex drive of women has risen since 1993, with 27 per cent saying they would like sex at least once a day compared with 18 per cent 12 years ago.

In "The Times" newspaper today there is a report on a survey in which it says that women are leading a sexual revolution, wanting sex more often, a survey of 5,500 internet users reveals.

A seperate survey of internet users found that 75% of users claiming to be women were actually middle-aged men :).

load of ******. + shaggin the same bird gets boring.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The only difference between a bird and a wife, is a bird dumps you and a wife leaves you.

Having dog and a motorbike are much better than having a woman. The dog gives you more loyalty and the bike is more fun to ride.

Guest muttley
Having dog and a motorbike are much better than having a woman.  The dog gives you more loyalty and the bike is more fun to ride.

I've had a dog and a bike in my time!

Guest Charlie The Tramp

What shocked me in the survey that 32% of woman over 60 expected sex 3 to 4 times a week. Is this the reason women live longer than men.

No wonder those widows want to leave their estates to the young gardener as in the TV ad.

Mrs C would rather I go and play with my friends on HPC. :D