House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
beerhunter

No Waste Like Home

The worm is turning... forget the property shows, being frugal and green is now in;

No Waste Like Home

Thursday 18 August BBC TWO

With green issues in the news, eco-expert Penney Poyzer challenges families to change their ways in a new series. Penney is here to shock the nation into doing more for the environment, uncovering wastefulness and giving people the "eco" know-how to change their ways. She will even save them money in the process, proving that helping the environment doesn’t have to lighten your pocket.

Each week, Penney visits one of Britain's most environmentally-unfriendly and wasteful households. In the first programme she meets Marianne and Jon Tibbett, who live a comfortable life in their five-bedroom home in Doddington with their four young daughters. They may not know it, but the Tibbetts are a hazard to the environment. They never monitor their domestic bills and do not consider the effect that their lifestyle is having on the environment.

No Waste Like Home Press Release

Penney Poyzer's Nottingham Ecohome

No, they're just running out of crap ideas for TV programmes.

Property development, property improvement, property diy disasters, property buying, property swapping, property demolishing, and any other shit we care to dream up to do with property has order of the day as the nation have all been cloned with the importance of 'must be a property owner at all costs'.

Now they've been sucked in, lets change the tune seeing as they're all up to their necks in debt now and are finding it hard to pay the inevitable price of keeping abrest with the rest of the fast paced materistic society.

Sorry, lost the plot just then...back now

Edited by Ritters

I have thought of a show

Repossessed Repossessed Repossessed

Its about reposession

I'm going to get that Blair lady to do the hosting

Anyway she flies about on a bed screaming 'Let EA f***** you'

I have thought of a show

Its about reposession

BBC did a dead ringers programme a while ago. :lol:

The best bit for me was where Kirsty asks the couple on the pavement what they think of their new accommodation & the girl replies "well, it's very spacious & it's still has the original flooring" (shot of paving slabs)

I have thought of a show

Its about reposession

I'm going to get that Blair lady to do the hosting

Anyway she flies about on a bed screaming 'Let EA f***** you'

How about a fly on the wall bailiff show... :lol:

...I am struggling with a name as there have been films called "repo man" and the "Reposessed"...

...the best I can come up with is "Posessions under the hammer" or "The taming of the MEW" :unsure:

Edited by Islandape