House Price Crash Forum

Bank Of England: "recession Recovery Will Be Slower Than We Thought"

BBC link to follow, DM for now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1249866/Bank-England-warns-recovery-recession-slower-forecast.html

Governor Mervyn King said the forecast for recovery was now worse than it had been three months ago.

Of course, he said this before in May 2009. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8047593.stm

Edited by The Last Bear

Unexpected I'm sure.

The straight line prediction graph not working as it should? They should complain to Bloo Loo he's sold them the dodgy kit in the first place.

So far it's looking like what happened last time: "recovery in 6 months, recovery in 6 months..." for several years. What's worse this time is the recklessness of the QE and stealing from savers to prop up the liars and idiots.

Unexpected I'm sure.

The straight line prediction graph not working as it should? They should complain to Bloo Loo he's sold them the dodgy kit in the first place.

perhaps they should have replaced the consumables as per the instruction booklet.

and the bank may have used the wrong kit...the Famous Bloo Loo Gilt Edged Prediction kit has a Yeild curve built in.

Hold on - it's just been suggested by "experts" that this means no interest rate rises for a long time...

That explains the supposed candour from The King and Ministry of Excuses to screw the savers for longer.

only if your stupid enough to keep yoru savings in £s.

try gold, silver or canadian dollars.

only if your stupid enough to keep yoru savings in £s.

try gold, silver or canadian dollars.

Well, naturally I wish I'd bought PMs when they were near their lows. Right now, I'm not so brave.

King looking to hide behind that supposed excuse to keep rates low and inflate property prices more? Seems so.

TLB