House Price Crash Forum

Nhs Cutbacks, Tax Increases On The Cards

laurejon

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Why the hell are we giving money to Africa? Who gives a fu*k about fuc*ing Africa?

Africa can sod off and die for all I care.

Its only 300 pounds for every man women and child in the UK. Its important that Africans have a good education in order that they can use to best effect the munitions and weapons we sell to them in order that they can kill and maim eachother, not just now, but into the future.

Its the right thing to do.

That lazy cow the Queen costs each of us 62p each and every year.

HOLA444
HOLA445

Why the hell are we giving money to Africa? Who gives a fu*k about fuc*ing Africa?

Brown doesn't care either, he's just laying "cut that and see what you look like" traps all over the place.

The fact that 99% of everything that goes to Africa just ends up as a new S-Class for some dictator, and we can't afford it anyway never even enters his mind. He just wants to make the torys look like a bunch of toffs stealing from starving shoeless african children

HOLA446

Brown unveils Africa school funds _40119408_brown.jpg The chancellor is making his second visit to Africa in 18 months Chancellor Gordon Brown has said the UK will give $15bn (£8.5bn) in overseas aid for education in Africa and Asia

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/4893980.stm

How dare this disgusting theif give away our money to these people....our own kids don't get a proper education, let these people look after themselves and sink or swim with the rest of us. I thought I couldn't despise this man anymore than I already did...until I read this! I'm furious! Sod Africa, its an aid junky that needs to go cold turkey.

Edit...actually its not even our money, its borrowed money that the next generation of Brits will have to

pay back!!

Edited by DONKEY2409

HOLA447
HOLA448

I'll give them money if they all agree to be sterilized. It's for the best. Either that or they all starve.

better idea.

we'll give them the technology to produce half-decent arable with GM crops that make people sterile.

That is a worthwhile investment,beats throwing money at bono-fide causes just for the sake of it.We can keep on endlessly supplying grain from our own storehouses that they will happily eat,but until they have the means to "fend for themselves" it will just be a constant drain on our own purse-strings and produce,which frankly we can ill afford.

(does seem rather odd that they have significantly less per capita produce,and more endemic malnutrition than when britain ran the place...seems to speak volumes about despotic communist governments)

looks nice and benevolent on paper,feeds the world and sorts out the population problem(which is most expansionary in places like africa)

we should sit the conflict in the ME out and watch isreal bomb the crap out of the arabs,who are the other source of population explosion.

Edited by oracle

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Still a hypocrotical, two faced, double standards gold plated shit though.

Apparently a country has to be buried in rubble to deserve not being buried in debt.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iM4h4FAVR29vZNoL20M7vHRH9BnA

Brown hails G7 for dropping Haiti debt

(AFP) – 2 hours ago

LONDON — Prime Minister Gordon Brown Saturday hailed a G7 decision to cancel bilateral debt with Haiti, saying "a nation buried in rubble must not also be buried in debt".

HOLA4414

That fact that he began to give the money in 2006 is irrelevant.

The fact is that the UK taxpayer, hard working families in the lower earnings category (The only ones paying tax under labour) are shelling out money to Africa whilst their own families are turned away from hospitals, get mugged in the streets, houses burgled, and denied housing.

Brown has pledged over 5bn of taxpayers money to ridiculous causes that we can ill afford each and every week since he seized power in a political coup some time ago.

We can do nothing at present about his war crimes, his disregard of the working and middle classes in favour of his cronies, but come election time that is the one day where he has no choice but to listen to our voices. He will no longer be able to hide behind "I thought it was the right thing to do" when public opposition is so opposed.

Get the fcker out of office and kick his sad ars3 back to Scotland where he will be warmly received by the SNP.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

That fact that he began to give the money in 2006 is irrelevant.

The fact is that the UK taxpayer, hard working families in the lower earnings category (The only ones paying tax under labour) are shelling out money to Africa whilst their own families are turned away from hospitals, get mugged in the streets, houses burgled, and denied housing.

Brown has pledged over 5bn of taxpayers money to ridiculous causes that we can ill afford each and every week since he seized power in a political coup some time ago.

We can do nothing at present about his war crimes, his disregard of the working and middle classes in favour of his cronies, but come election time that is the one day where he has no choice but to listen to our voices. He will no longer be able to hide behind "I thought it was the right thing to do" when public opposition is so opposed.

Get the fcker out of office and kick his sad ars3 back to Scotland where he will be warmly received by the SNP.

]

I would not be so sure he will lose.

HOLA4417

]

I would not be so sure he will lose.

Do you think that its remotely possible that the UK public would support a war criminal ?

I wonder how Adolf Hitler would have fared had he been the subject of an election ? You could be right, there most likely are some remaining vile Labour supporting extremists left in the nation.

I doubt however they would be anything like the majority, and certainly not enough to win an election.

I guess the next question would be, how should the Tories handle it all when they come to office ? Should the Tories remove all traces of Labour such as was the case in Iraq with the evil Bathist party, or should the supporters be given an opportunity to hand over the money they stole from the working classes and let off with a life sentence ?

HOLA4418

LOL.

<scouse accent> "Calm down, calm down"

96777.jpg

I bet you’re the same kind of person who constantly bitch*s about immigrants coming into Europe hoping beyond hope that they’ll one day get to the UK.

Think about it. If I can help my neighbour to stay in his house so he doesn’t try to scale the fence and move into my mine then what’s the smart thing to do?

Besides do you think that it’s just ‘free money’, no strings attached?

HOLA4419

Still a hypocrotical, two faced, double standards gold plated shit though.

Apparently a country has to be buried in rubble to deserve not being buried in debt.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iM4h4FAVR29vZNoL20M7vHRH9BnA

Brown hails G7 for dropping Haiti debt

(AFP) – 2 hours ago

LONDON — Prime Minister Gordon Brown Saturday hailed a G7 decision to cancel bilateral debt with Haiti, saying "a nation buried in rubble must not also be buried in debt".

Well realistically theres no chance of that being paid back now anyway - lets not kid ourselves the west is being generous here, what else were they going to do, extract the gold teeth from all the dead bodies?

HOLA4420

Do you think that its remotely possible that the UK public would support a war criminal ?

I wonder how Adolf Hitler would have fared had he been the subject of an election ? You could be right, there most likely are some remaining vile Labour supporting extremists left in the nation.

Adolf won with a landslide.

I doubt however they would be anything like the majority, and certainly not enough to win an election.

I guess the next question would be, how should the Tories handle it all when they come to office ? Should the Tories remove all traces of Labour such as was the case in Iraq with the evil Bathist party, or should the supporters be given an opportunity to hand over the money they stole from the working classes and let off with a life sentence ?

I love your sense of humor. :)

HOLA4421

One example of how foreign aid hurts Africa.

Imagine you are a farmer on your land in some backwater African province. Food supply is low so the price starts rising, meaning finally some real profit for you, and just maybe you can invest in expanding your farm, in new equipment, in fertilizers, whatever. With that new investment your production would rise. And hence the food production of your province would rise.

But before that happens some aid agency notices rising malnutrition in your province. They come in and flood your little province with free food paid for by western donours. Now the price of food plummets down, and you are not able to meet the payments on your new investments.

Edited by aa3

HOLA4422

One example of how foreign aid hurts Africa.

Imagine you are a farmer on your land in some backwater African province. Food supply is low so the price starts rising, meaning finally some real profit for you, and just maybe you can invest in expanding your farm, in new equipment, in fertilizers, whatever. With that new investment your production would rise. And hence the food production of your province would rise.

But before that happens some aid agency notices rising malnutrition in your province. They come in and flood your little province with free food paid for by western donours. Now the price of food plummets down, and you are not able to meet the payments on your new investments.

But in either case we manage to get their oil without which they would become empowered and God only knows where that will leave us all.

Hard Working Families in the UK have no obligation to fund education in Africa. Brown is using public money to provide charitable contributions to his own personal interests.

Its like me ranting about homeless children in London, walking up to you and helping myself to 300 quid out of your shopping budget for the month and then putting it in the Homeless Childrens Tin, then collecting my knighthood ten years later for services to charity.

Its very easy to be generous with other peoples money, and as we have seen with the Labour MP's appearing in court soon for stealing from the public funds, Labour are very tight when it comes to their own money.

For Gods sake the Labour party themselves are bankrupt, and they were elected to run the nation!!!!

HOLA4423

Overseas aid makes sense.

Why should not the well to do's of the world have a direct concern for the poorest, after all they usualy got their wealth on the backs of the poorest nations.

Particularly the U.S. and U.K. had been looked up to by many nations in the past, but now we are seen as 'the great satan' in more and more places, if we had spent on humanitarian projects with the enthusiasm we have spent on war to kill millions since the end of ww2 we would be a safer, better regarded civilisation now, having a clearer moral adgenda with which to set an example.

HOLA4424

Overseas aid makes sense.

Why should not the well to do's of the world have a direct concern for the poorest, after all they usualy got their wealth on the backs of the poorest nations.

We don't want to give it back though. Sod them. We want it all for ourselves.

HOLA4425