House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tommyboy

Kirsty On This Morning Now!

got to go out so gona miss it

still had time to send them the kirsty video

There is a forum on this morning website for anyone that has the time to reg

Props for the vid makes me laugh everytime

Kirsty appeared dressed in green "The Green Dragon". All the mad bint talked about was her stupid new programme.

Meanwhile Richard Bacon must have been back on the white stuff as he drooled over Kirstie. His tongue hung out as he tried chatting her up.

I'm going to suggest Kirstie starts up a new show, "Liposuction, Liposuction Liposuction". With a double chin appearing and an unflattering view of her rear end she would be the ideal presenter.

For some reason, and it pains me to say it but i thought she was quite sweet. Did you hear her imply she wished the broadcasters would make it more clear when the show was recorded "some of them are 2 years old".

I know what you mean Chuz, as the person that she dissed on TV, even I find she can be sweet.

I genuinely think she doesn't understand the long term effects that property shows have had on the wider economy and how damaging her comments (along with loads of others) have been in encouraging a bubble, with terrible debt implications for some.

Perhaps people like Gordon Brown and Merv King are more to blame because they SHOULD understand and should have been more responsible.

However she never gave me any benefit of the doubt, so maybe I am too soft as well.

I know what you mean Chuz, as the person that she dissed on TV, even I find she can be sweet.

I genuinely think she doesn't understand the long term effects that property shows have had on the wider economy and how damaging her comments (along with loads of others) have been in encouraging a bubble, with terrible debt implications for some.

Perhaps people like Gordon Brown and Merv King are more to blame because they SHOULD understand and should have been more responsible.

However she never gave me any benefit of the doubt, so maybe I am too soft as well.

Its like shes a puppet, she dosnt know it, she has a childish nievity, im torn :lol:

Maybe thats what the puppeteers want me to think, maybe thats why they chose her, oh the distress :(:unsure::lol:

Cant put to much thoguht into it im on 2 til 10 this week, so i have to leave for work in abit and dont want to be mentally distracted.

EDITED:

Second thoughts - everyone should be accountable for thier actions , so she has to go to hades, yep all is well , let her burn.

Edited by theChuz

Chuz, You're going soft!

I don't think he's going soft, everyone has good and bad points. Kirsty's good point is that she has endlessly enticing tonal colour within her delectable and ever so engaging speaking voice. Kirsty's bad point is that she looks like the wrong end of a two headed hernia that's been inadvertantly lanced by an 18th century backstreet physician with the wire handle of a rusty muck-out bucket. In my opinion.

I don't think he's going soft, everyone has good and bad points. Kirsty's good point is that she has endlessly enticing tonal colour within her delectable and ever so engaging speaking voice. Kirsty's bad point is that she looks like the wrong end of a two headed hernia that's been inadvertantly lanced by an 18th century backstreet physician with the wire handle of a rusty muck-out bucket. In my opinion.

Best. Insult. Ever! :lol: