House Price Crash Forum

Bin Laden Claims Failed Xmas Plane Bomb.

Tiger Woods?

What happened to that bike I was promised?

You were a cheeky boy. Don't think that Santa doesn't read HPC.

Still, it was considerate of OBL rears his head to reassure us that he really is still out there and this wasn't a false flag op. etc. etc.

As many have said before, "why these pathetic attempts at aeroplanes?" If this is the best they can come up with, we have nothing to fear. If they were serious they'd send 10 gunmen into Oxford Street or a shopping centre. Much easier to organise and execute I would have thought, instead of trying to get a guy through security with no passport and a bomb strapped to his todger.

Whilst I'm on my conspiracy rant, did you see that the results of David Kelly's post mortem has been locked away for 70 years. How unusual. How convenient:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1245599/David-Kelly-post-mortem-kept-secret-70-years-doctors-accuse-Lord-Hutton-concealing-vital-information.html

Surely there can't be anyone who still thinks Bin Laden is alive and masterminding a global terror network? :huh:

Check out the levels of alert:

Critical - an attack is expected imminently

Severe - an attack is highly likely

Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility

Moderate - an attack is possible but not likely

Low - an attack is unlikely

Given our history of domestic terrorism and the current love of categorising anything and everything as terrorism, is there any chance of it ever getting below Substantial?

Meanwhile, the land of the free want to detain 47 people indefinitely, with no trial:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8476075.stm

Whole thing is a massive charade.

<_<

Surely there can't be anyone who still thinks Bin Laden is alive and masterminding a global terror network? :huh:

Check out the levels of alert:

Critical - an attack is expected imminently

Severe - an attack is highly likely

Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility

Moderate - an attack is possible but not likely

Low - an attack is unlikely

Given our history of domestic terrorism and the current love of categorising anything and everything as terrorism, is there any chance of it ever getting below Substantial?

It's about aspiration. It's not just about achieving targets. (That's the appropriate NuLiebor response isn't it?)

Meanwhile, the land of the free want to detain 47 people indefinitely, with no trial:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8476075.stm

Whole thing is a massive charade.

<_<

What amazes me is the reason given: "Evidence too flimsy to try them or extracted from them via coercion." What goes through the mind of someone who makes such a statement. Do they go home, sit down and then halfway though dinner go, "OH...MY...GOD! Honey, I just made the most ridiculous logical/rhetorical error at work today. It just struck me now as I was eating my tater tots..."

Teacher arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport

A teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a compass, a slide-rule and a calculator. At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious Al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FBI with carrying weapons of math instruction.

'"Al-Gebra is a problem for us," the Attorney General said. "They derive solutions by means and extremes, and sometimes go off on tangents in search of absolute values." They use secret code names like 'X' and 'Y' and refer to themselves as "unknowns", but we have determined that they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are 3 sides to every triangle'.

When asked to comment on the arrest, President Obama said, "If God had wanted us to have better weapons of math instruction, he would have given us more fingers and toes." White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President. It is believed that the Nobel Prize for Physics will follow.

What follows is an extremely graphic account from a survivor of Al-Gebra indoctrination tactics. Reader discretion is advised.

Yes, I concur that this is a profound and dangerous form of terrorism. I was subjected to Al-Gebra torture four times and barely survived. It was the repeated demands to "solve for 'x'" that nearly drove me irretrievably mad. I bear the invisible scars of the mental torture.

As they screamed "three sides... three sides... three sides to the triangle... Say it! Three sides" I kept trying to explain that there are really four sides to a triangle (three sides and the base). They accused me of being a fraction of the Plane Geometry movement, even as they demanded that I admit to "three sides"...

Send the Al-Gebra practitioners to the International Criminal Court in The Hague for the inhumane treatment of student prisoners!!!

IMO, the fear everyone feels is the government suppressing them as well as economic uncertainty. To hide this fact the government invents other things that it can transfer this feeling onto and so remove itself as the problem.

They can then use this diverted fear to remove civil liberties. And people fall for it, because most are not at one with themselves and do not understand their own emotions or where they originate.

I dont know anyone that is actually afraid of terrorists. But i know plenty of people who have underlying unexplainable fear.

Some remain in this stage indefinately. Scared and controlled.

Some learn to mask the fear with anger. Some are at this stage on this forum.

You lose the fear when you realise it is the government you are really afraid of. They are the enemy. The realisation removes the fear. And the anger is replaced with motivation.

Archived