House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrashIsUnderWay

Ttrtr Admits Prices Are Falling

This thread was brought to my attention by a fellow HPC'er who presumably has even less respect for TTRTR than I do... TTRTR Confesses prices are falling

And I quote:-

TTRTR SAID ON 22-8-2004 "Although I'm not in a rush to pick up more at the moment, more of a wait and see as it's no good getting £500pcm cash off a place going down £2000pcm in price. Again, biding my time just now."

So TTRTR, all your bullcrapping on this forum is just your idea of 'fun', is it? You don't believe a single word of even your OWN nonsense...

And btw, I've saved the entire thread, in case you feel like making a little 'creative editing'.

This thread was brought to my attention by a fellow HPC'er who presumably has even less respect for TTRTR than I do...  TTRTR Confesses prices are falling

And I quote:-

TTRTR SAID ON 22-8-2004 "Although I'm not in a rush to pick up more at the moment, more of a wait and see as it's no good getting £500pcm cash off a place going down £2000pcm in price. Again, biding my time just now."

So TTRTR, all your bullcrapping on this forum is just your idea of 'fun', is it? You don't believe a single word of even your OWN nonsense...

And btw, I've saved the entire thread, in case you feel like making a little 'creative editing'.

oh oh ho ho

Very good CIUW.

I've got news for you buddy. I waited, I've seen & now I'm buying.

:lol:  :lol:

Thanks for a reminder of the good old days when a peak in IR's wasn't as apparent as the CONFIRMED peak that we've now had.

It's like that old show, This is Your Life.

:lol:

Impressed by the clear cut reply.

Wow - that really seems to have rattled your smorgasbord, TTRTR.

Glad to see that you think a £70,000 loss last month on your portfolio is some kind of 'buying signal'!!!

Judging by the er... 'strength' of his replies guys, I guess we can assume the 'anger' phase is here!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

'Hope that helps!'

Guest Time 2 raise Interest Rates
Very good CIUW.

I've got news for you buddy. I waited, I've seen & now I'm buying.

:lol:  :lol:

Thanks for a reminder of the good old days when a peak in IR's wasn't as apparent as the CONFIRMED peak that we've now had.

It's like that old show, This is Your Life.

:lol:

TTRTR, Hold on. Sunday Financial Mail

STICK TO SHARES,PROPERTY'S HAD IT

Fund analyst Mark Dampier is among the most respected commentators on the mainstream investment market.

Buy-to-let, he says, is"a disaster waiting to happen -if it isn't happening already"

Property has no place in his investment portfolio. :blink:

Wow - that really seems to have rattled your smorgasbord, TTRTR.

Glad to see that you think a £70,000 loss last month on your portfolio is some kind of 'buying signal'!!!

Judging by the er... 'strength' of his replies guys, I guess we can assume the 'anger' phase is here!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

'Hope that helps!'

:lol::lol:

I hope you realise this thread only makes you look like the knob head you are. I'm suprised you came back!

Yes Casual Observer, I called him a knob head, but don't worry, it wasn't directed at you....

Edited by Time to raise the rents.

TTRTR is totally fooked now.

he's not smart enough to realise he should start to limit his exposure to the coming 'perfect storm' (or perhaps he's just too stubborn to admit whats staring him right in the face - prices are falling!).

As he has repeatedly bleated - his properties in 'Clapham Junction' (Is that REALLY in wandsworth????) are 'only 65% geared'.

He's gonna lose ALL that 35% and more over the next 3 years, leaving only his cashflow. It will be 2017 before he sees his current 'net worth' again.

Whatever - I'm bored with poking the lazy forum-sucking s.o.b.

Someone else have a go.

TTRTR is totally fooked now.

he's not smart enough to realise he should start to limit his exposure to the coming 'perfect storm' (or perhaps he's just too stubborn to admit whats staring him right in the face - prices are falling!).

As he has repeatedly bleated - his properties in 'Clapham Junction' (Is that REALLY in wandsworth????) are 'only 65% geared'.

He's gonna lose ALL that 35% and more over the next 3 years, leaving only his cashflow. It will be 2017 before he sees his current 'net worth' again.

Whatever - I'm bored with poking the lazy forum-sucking s.o.b.

Someone else have a go.

65% geared :lol::lol::lol:

That was a year ago matey. Find out more here.

I've uploaded the image TTRTR keeps pointing to - wouldn't want him to scrub the link in a couple of months now, would we!

What the image shows (if anyone is interested, tho I suspect they aint) is that the trend in SW11 has basically been flat/down since 2003, except for a volatility blip recently when (if you bother to look at the underlying Land Reg figs) a small number of high value properties changed hands.

Such blips usually mark the end of any stability, as the last suckers are pulled in / last smarties exit, and the next set of Land Reg figs will undoubtedly show just how inexperienced TTRTR is, and how much luck he has enjoyed so far to be still wearing a shirt.

A data point just above the 400k mark is most likely, indicating that TTRTR will have lost about £150,000 per property by Nov.

What's that, TTRTR? 8 Properies? x £150,000??? ooof. You poor sod. You should have stayed sheep shearing in Wonga Wonga, laddie.

PS - now, seriously, I'm bored. Someone else take over cos that's it for me today. >yawn<

sw11.html.png

post-1065-1123501920_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrashIsUnderWay