House Price Crash Forum

The House Price Crash Is Over

If your a homeowner, then your home is increasing in value. Gone are the days of sliding house prices and write down of your assets.

The recession is over and everything is right and rosey again.

Well isnt it ... .. ... erm .... . .. .. NO !!!

What a load of tut.

From what I have read about Goldman Sach, then I think another Lehman Brothers is on the horizon and we no cash left for a bailout, I predict 2010/2011 to be shall we say interesting.

If your a homeowner, then your home is increasing in value. Gone are the days of sliding house prices and write down of your assets.

The recession is over and everything is right and rosey again.

Well isnt it ... .. ... erm .... . .. .. NO !!!

What a load of tut.

From what I have read about Goldman Sach, then I think another Lehman Brothers is on the horizon and we no cash left for a bailout, I predict 2010/2011 to be shall we say interesting.

The UK is a small, over-populated island. There is pent-up demand. Inflationary wage increases will soon make a £750,000 studio flat in Barking seem cheap. There has never been a bulltrap in British property history. Nominal lows were reached in Feb '09. The govt won't let it happen - ever.

The above posted by proxy on behalf of the bulls who are currently having a candlelight fish supper and toasting Mervyn King for making them considerably richer, at least for now...

The UK Ireland is a small, over-populated island. There is pent-up demand. Inflationary wage increases will soon make a £750,000 studio flat in Barking seem cheap. There has never been a bulltrap in British property history. Nominal lows were reached in Feb '09. The govt won't let it happen - ever.

The above posted by proxy on behalf of the bulls who are currently having a candlelight fish supper and toasting Mervyn King for making them considerably richer, at least for now...

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

You're kidding me (geddit?!). But, Eire is said to have 4.5m, that's not populated that densely at all. How many of that number are adults running a household? Probably half.

UK population is conversely something like 60 million. Say 30 million adults running a household?

Or am I missing something here? Also they don't have our benefits' nanny state ;)

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=wb-wdi&met=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:IRL&q=population+ireland#met=sp_pop_totl&idim=country:IRL:GBR

Edited by The Last Bear

The UK is a small, over-populated island. There is pent-up demand. Inflationary wage increases will soon make a £750,000 studio flat in Barking seem cheap. There has never been a bulltrap in British property history. Nominal lows were reached in Feb '09. The govt won't let it happen - ever.

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Have you not seen the job agency ads on the telly "for those who earn over £50,000"? Someone must be making that money or they'd not spend that wedge on ads. Property only ever goes up, recovery, this time next year, Rodders...

http://www.careerbuilder.co.uk/Article/CB-203-Job-Search-Jobs-That-Pay-%c2%a350000/?ArticleID=203&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=0366f939747245bcb79e2714193d4160-316708529-wf-6&ns_siteid=ns_us_g_earn_over_%C2%A350000_

Who else has seen those ads? Is Mr Brown paying for them to give us all some hope?! :lol: I mean :huh:

Have you not seen the job agency ads on the telly "for those who earn over £50,000"? Someone must be making that money or they'd not spend that wedge on ads. Property only ever goes up, recovery, this time next year, Rodders...

http://www.careerbuilder.co.uk/Article/CB-203-Job-Search-Jobs-That-Pay-%c2%a350000/?ArticleID=203&cbRecursionCnt=1&cbsid=0366f939747245bcb79e2714193d4160-316708529-wf-6&ns_siteid=ns_us_g_earn_over_%C2%A350000_

Who else has seen those ads? Is Mr Brown paying for them to give us all some hope?! :lol: I mean :huh:

Anybody catch the Evening Standard tonight. If you live in Belgravia or similar house prices are up 51% from the low. There also 3% above the previous peak...

http://retirementinvestingtoday.blogspot.com/2010/01/recession-and-global-financial-crisis.html

you mean sandbanks of course.

the best bit of sandbanks is the free mackeral and bass caught by the harbour inlet.

There's a nudist beach around that way. Walked past it once, 'by accident', never felt so good about myself.

There's a nudist beach around that way. Walked past it once, 'by accident', never felt so good about myself.

Ah, thats where the rich investors of warren buffet fame, swim naked.