House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gundog

Www.serendipity.li Your Thoughts

I have just finished looking at a website called www.serendipity.li and their feature on 9/11. I will not give a synopsis as it would take too long. Go and have a good look at it, it took me a couple hours to go through it. It raises some interesting questions. Read it and tell me what you think

I have just finished looking at a website called www.serendipity.li and their feature on 9/11. I will not give a synopsis as it would take too long. Go and have a good look at it, it took me a couple hours to go through it. It raises some interesting questions. Read it and tell me what you think

They give some very good advice:

1) Cars can hurt you.

2) You cannot fly.

3) It's never a good time to die.

4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.

5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.

6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that aren't there.

7) Don't forget how to burp.

8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.

9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping till you tell them "I'm tripping".

10) No matter how (bad word sorry webmaster)-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down

Sorry, being a child I went for the drugs section. I will read it tomorroe, looks fun

They give some very good advice:

1) Cars can hurt you.

2) You cannot fly.

3) It's never a good time to die.

4) Taking your clothes off will draw attention.

5) Keep your mouth shut at all times while in public.

6) Although you may see things that are not there, you won't NOT see things that aren't there.

7) Don't forget how to burp.

8) Only carry: a house-key, some loose change, and your address in your shoe.

9) Nobody can tell that you are tripping till you tell them "I'm tripping".

10) No matter how (bad word sorry webmaster)-up you think you are, you'll eventually come down

Sorry, being a child I went for the drugs section. I will read it tomorroe, looks fun

No worries there is still loads of stuff that I have yet to read

Guest growl
I have just finished looking at a website called www.serendipity.li and their feature on 9/11. ... It raises some interesting questions. Read it and tell me what you think

It raises a load of ********. :lol: