House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beaker

My Missus Has Left Me..

Am I the first????

My girlfriend of 5yrs has left me saying we have nothing in common as all I go on about is HPC and Hosue prices.. :(

Does this make my relationship the first housepricecrash.co.uk relationship casualty???

incidently - any chance of an HPC dating forum?... just a thought.. oh ok, maybe not.

Am I the first????

My girlfriend of 5yrs has left me saying we have nothing in common as all I go on about is HPC and Hosue prices.. :(

Does this make my relationship the first housepricecrash.co.uk relationship casualty???

incidently - any chance of an HPC dating forum?... just a thought.. oh ok, maybe not.

She run off with a Property Guru? :huh:

Am I the first????

What you will find is that if its just because you go on about HPC to much she will be back, if she just wants a get out she will be gone.

Girlfriends dont leave you .. they dump you, Wives leave you. :)

Somethings arnt meant to be - somethings are. Alot of people put up with a incompatiable relationship because they are used to the person, which in my opinion is a waste of time.

Fvck it , youll live.

Am I the first????

Beaker,

Given that you don't have a girlfriend anymore just think about how much money you are saving by resorting to wrestling with the one-eyed purple headed warrior, or better still, use the hose of a vacuum cleaner.

Guest consa
Beaker,

Given that you don't have a girlfriend anymore just think about how much money you are saving by resorting to wrestling with the one-eyed purple headed warrior, or better still, use the hose of a vacuum cleaner.

You seem experienced in this Bill!! :huh:

Well our Vacuum cleaner is a 'Goblin'!!!

>>Girlfriends dont leave you .. they dump you, Wives leave you.

and cheers Chuz.. makes me feel a whole lot better!!!! ;) .. i will have to open another can now... the whiskey bottle is not far away....

Guest consa
Am I the first????

Tough times, but time heals, look at it as a new chapter in your book of life!! you will laugh about it in the future. I was dumped about 8 yrs ago, got a new bird-much nicer :) - problem solved :lol:

Well our Vacuum cleaner is a 'Goblin'!!!

>>Girlfriends dont leave you .. they dump you, Wives leave you. 

and cheers Chuz.. makes me feel a whole lot better!!!! ;) .. i will have to open another can now... the whiskey bottle is not far away....

Drink yourself into oblivion but dont do it alone, call up a friend. If you ahve no friends (there a waste of time anyways) you can just put on a DVD that you like - preferably one which your EX gf hated.

What ever you do , do not put on any country music - bad statistics revolving around the 'music of pain'

Whjat a fantastic idea.. I think that'll be Pheonix Nights then...

(and have you not heard Hayseed Dixie? - fecking fantastic.. Bluegrass band that do rock covers.. personal favourite is 'I believe ina thing called love' by the darkness, btu in Dukes of hazzard theme tune style.

For god's sake, if you want her go and get her back! Ditch this place; it's unhealthy anyway. What happens with the housing market will happen with or without you, so forget it. It's not like you're going to miss much if you only check the status once a month!

Whjat a fantastic idea.. I think that'll be Pheonix Nights then...

(and have you not heard Hayseed Dixie? - fecking fantastic.. Bluegrass band that do rock covers.. personal favourite is 'I believe ina thing called love' by the darkness, btu in Dukes of hazzard theme tune style.

I believe in a thing called love in a dukes of hazard style - sounds fvckin hideous im gonna see if i can find it in cyber space! :lol:

EDITED:

I found it and borrowed it off the net, that is one of the worst piles of sh*t ive ever had the misfortune of listening too :lol:

Any music from the darkness should not be accompanied by a banjo!.

:lol: I can never listen to I belive in a thing called love ever again, my mind is corrupted!

:lol:

Guest rigsby II
(and have you not heard Hayseed Dixie? - fecking fantastic..

I've heard the Dixie Chicks, unfortunately I often confuse them with Chicks With Dicks, but that's another story...

:)

Tough times, but time heals, look at it as a new chapter in your book of life!! you will laugh about it in the future. I was dumped about 8 yrs ago, got a new bird-much nicer :) - problem solved  :lol:

Ive never been dumped, ive manage to avoid relationships so far (im 26) but i imagine it to be like having a car thats all broken down, you can either spend a few grand and loads of effort trying to fix it or you can just bite the bullet and buy a new one.

Of course buying a new one stings abit but once you have it you dont really look back.

Unless you have to keep taking it to the garage because it breaks down all the time or someone steals it. Always check the boot to make sure there isnt anything unusual in it.

Am I the first????

Beaker,

Have you ever been Bi-curious? Why not give it a go. Believe me when I say this, sex with other men is so much cheaper than sex with women. There are so many places you can go to have sex with men. For instance there are cruising grounds all over the place, usually parks and the local heath land like Hampstead Heath in London (particular the area behind the pub called "Jack Straws Castle") or alternatively you can try a bit of cottaging as well, but make sure you don't get caught by the police, it is still illegal.

Beaker,

Have you ever been Bi-curious? Why not give it a go. Believe me when I say this, sex with other men is so much cheaper than sex with women. There are so many places you can go to have sex with men. For instance there are cruising grounds all over the place, usually parks and the local heath land like Hampstead Heath in London (particular the area behind the pub called "Jack Straws Castle") or alternatively you can try a bit of cottaging as well, but make sure you don't get caught by the police, it is still illegal.

The problem with guys is the fact they want cheap sex :lol:

:( Oh you poor thing!

We do get a bit obsessed about HPC don't we.

Mr Gal bear thinks its all I ever go on about.

I do sympathise.

Just think how popular you will be with all the gal bears when you arre able to buy a nice home in a few months time!

Guest magnoliawalls

Was it that she wanted to buy a house?

I think a lot of people see owning property as a commitment/security thing; if your girlfriend felt she wasn't getting that after 5 years it could have been enough.

To agree with Chuz & the little guy, if it was only about the HPC addiction she will be back, but if you really want her perhaps you should go out there and get her! Maybe there is a proposal that will win her back!

If not it just wasn't meant to be...

If your relationship has failed over a single issue then its likely you did not have a relationship in the first place.

We make our own way in this world and if someone wants to come along for the ride then fine, if they dont then thats fine also.

Thank your lucky stars you did not have a house, or you would be gettting letters for the Lawyers asking you to pack your bags and sling your hook.

There can be nothing worse for a man knowing his ex is getting a good rogering in his old bed, in his house that he worked his guts out for ten or more years to pay for.

He cant fvck it any more because shes left him with hairy coconuts the size of mellons.  :blink:

He's got a goblin vacuum cleaner that can constitute his 'It' :lol:

End of the day you wont drop down dead if you dont screw something. :lol: