House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleBubbleTrouble

Moneyweek Round Table "all Property

Just had to share this one with you all.

From Moneyweek 5th Aug edition, weekly roundtable;

Barry Norris (Manager of the Britannic Argonaut European Alpha Fund);

All property, and particularly buy-to-let property, is a sell. Everyone should sell all of their buy-to-let properties if they can and buy equities. The yields on properties for buy-to-let, once you have paid somebody to manage the property for you, once you've financed the vacant periods, are well below what you can get on the equity market and well below the cost of your mortgage. I can't understand why anyone is still doing it.

Guest Time 2 raise Interest Rates
Just had to share this one with you all.

From Moneyweek 5th Aug edition, weekly roundtable;

:D Funny how the bulls never respond to these posts, guess its a bit to close to home they must be thinking i can't bullsh.t my way out of this, i'll give it a miss.

Guest horace

:D

All property, and particularly buy-to-let property, is a sell. Everyone should sell all of their buy-to-let properties if they can and buy equities.

UNQUOTE

What else would you expect the `Manager of the Britannic Argonaut European Alpha Fund` to say? Would he say `Sell equities`?

:D Funny how the bulls never respond to these posts, guess its a bit to close to home they must be thinking i can't bullsh.t my way out of this, i'll give it a miss.

I noticed that too.

But people like Apollo - shes been waffling on the Manchester and NW threads without answering a sngle question - simply ignore the facts and continue ranting. :blink:

Put simply, in the face of professional opinion, they react like a cornered animal.

:D

All property, and particularly buy-to-let property, is a sell. Everyone should sell all of their buy-to-let properties if they can and buy equities.

UNQUOTE

What else would you expect the `Manager of the Britannic Argonaut European Alpha Fund` to say? Would he say `Sell equities`?

Dear oh dear, a VI that isn't saying 'Buy Property' - that must be very annoying.