House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
delboypass

There's Too Much New-build Property Already.

Rubbish

These people write these articles so that their properties can be inflated even further.

If there is so much oversupply then why cant ordinary UK working residents not buy a property for 3.5x salary.

I hope no-one pays attention to this article.

People are trying to use house prices to make themseleves rich rather than to provide a quality of life for the UK's workforce which they deserve.

I agree, but I would not be too worried, i think the 'damage' has already been done ! (Good for us).

There are literally hundreds of new build flats going up where i live and very few have sold from what I hear.

I was walking past one of the sites last week and stopped to ask directions

(i was really just being nosey - but used this as an excuse) from what looked like some sort of Supervisor for workmen on the site.

I made some general idle coversation and then asked him how they were selling.

He said 'terrible'. He could not recall anything so bad since the early 90's.

I said "Oh thats interesting, usually a buy-to-let invester would normally come and buy the whole lot", he said it was funny that I said that that cos that HAD been happening pre-2005 and he, in fact , had even been thinking of getting into

buy-to-let , but not any more , he said he would now NOT sink his money into property, he said "I thnink I missed the boat on that one Love!

VERY TELLING ! :lol: