House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rockdoctor

Kirstie & Phil's New Vehicle

I was watching tv last night and I saw a brief ad for K & P's new venture. It's theme is "what are the best and worst places to live". They dwelled lovingly on pictures of hideous chavvy estates, and casually threw in a reference to new up-and-coming areas to buy into.

I guess this is the next step in K & P's plan to reposition themselves as commentators on the collapsing market, rather than their old roles as cheerleaders to the boom.

Did anyone else see the ad?

I was watching tv last night and I saw a brief ad for K & P's new venture. It's theme is "what are the best and worst places to live". They dwelled lovingly on pictures of hideous chavvy estates, and casually threw in a reference to new up-and-coming areas to buy into.

I guess this is the next step in K & P's plan to reposition themselves as commentators on the collapsing market, rather than their old roles as cheerleaders to the boom.

Did anyone else see the ad?

Yep, saw the ad, definite change of direction.

Wonder how they'll find any 'up-and-coming areas' when you consider how high prices have risen in even the worst or UK locations i.e. most of Wales

problem about up and coming areas is they dont have up and coming wages.

id like to see these mi5 agents go seek out poor wages or the countries worst drink crime spots. vandal hotspots. benefit hotspots. teen pregnancy hotpots. poorest hospitals. least dentists per capita. nastiest schools. most crowded housing. most overpriced rents. the highest cancer rates.

all they bleat on is about houses and financial rainbows.

Edited by right_freds_dead

I saw this too, I expect it will highlight a selection of areas and say how prices will boom , the usual. Hopefully prices will already be crumbling back to sensible levels when this series airs.

Guest Bart of Darkness
They dwelled lovingly on pictures of hideous chavvy estates, and casually threw in a reference to new up-and-coming areas to buy into.

Aren't they one and the same thing to Krusty and Co. (FTB's should stop being so fussy dontcha know).

It's my money bitch, I'll be as fussy as I like!