House Price Crash Forum

Ignorance Is Bliss.

US Citizen

HOLA441

It seems pretty clear to me that over the past 12 year Gordon Brown and Tony Blair have ruined the economy, Britains standing the world and cost the lives of millions of people, while they bring upon their plan for a new world order. While Tony took on the war and propaganda side of the business, Gordon Brown took about single handedly indebting the entire nation and their descendants to massive debts to bail out the banks, who have in turn screwed over the taxpayers.

We cannot keep borrowing 20 billion a month indefinitly, house prices cannot stay at their stagnated level for long. Interest rates cannot remain at record lows for long and the bank of england cant keep printing money like they have done. All these actions are to get to the next election without having to clear up the mess they have made. We all know the Tories will win the next election and Labour will be decimated and while the like of Gordon go off to give their 50,000USD per lecture, we will all be in the sh1te here and deep into it.

Of course there will be cuts in the NHS, family credits and everything else including the armed forces. Thats what the tories do, reduce taxes and start cutting, however this time they will increase taxes and start massive cuts.

I can no longer read these threads each day as I have done since 2007, its time to bury my head in the sand. I dont want to know whats coming next, what can I do about it, well nothing. I ask you, whats the point in seeing the executioners axe before you kneel before him. To that end I have decided that this will be one of my final posts.

I realise that many before have made the same claim and are still here, but I genuine do not want to know what is going to happen to house prices anymore, if they go down, then great if they stay as they are or go up, then I would rather not know about it.

So what else to say. Merry Christmas all of you and try and have a happy new year if possible.

I am off to live in ignorance, where house price inflation is as relevant as petrol price inflation.

There was a time I cared about a house price crash and that time has now thankfully passed.

Good luck everyone.

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

I left here ages ago- but some joker keeps coming on here and posting as me- well, just to be clear this isn't me-ok?

Glad we got that sorted.

To the OP I think it's too late- you already know too much to go back.

I have already thought of a cure for this. I am going to watch BBC News 24 for a full 24 hours. A good dose of propaganda should straighten me right out.,

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

I can no longer read these threads each day as I have done since 2007, its time to bury my head in the sand.

I think you've missed a lot if what you get out of hpc is limited to house prices.

From what I read here the majority of posters (and probably lurkers) are people looking to understand what's happening in the world around them. People who want to steer themselves through life with their eyes opened and in the direction of their choosing rather than being buffeted around like mere puppets. HPC is a catalyst, a place where you can exchange ideas and enhance your knowledge of some of the things that impact your life. You put your head in the sand as you say and you accept that Gordon (and others like him) is going to decide how your life will be shaped. As you know, he's already decided that since you are no oligarch friend of his you shouldn't be able to afford a house without ponzi level debts. What else is he going to decide for your own good? Do you feel reassured knowing his kind will make those decisions for you without you even knowing until it is too late to do anything about it? Do you want to miss the boat again, and again, and again, ...

Hpc is like a 17th century London coffee house. If I was Gordon I'd try to ban it too.

Hey, maybe that is what Gordon will do. On your behalf!

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

I can no longer read these threads each day as I have done since 2007, its time to bury my head in the sand.

I have come to the same conclusion that, for the time being at least, I am spending too much time reading HPC. It's time for another break!

However, ignorance is not bliss - it just feels blissful for a while. Knowledge is power, and I am very grateful to all those whose words of wisdom will stay with me.

In particular, Dr Bubb (who IMHO probably has the best handle on the UK property market's future), Grumpy Old Man (who is a good reminder to "be prepared") and Injin (who sees the world as it is, and not as we are told it is).

The last time I took a break from HPC (Sep 07 to Jan 09) house prices fell 20% and the global banking system collapsed. 2010 should be interesting :)

Stay healthy, look after your family and friends, and que sera, sera. Merry Christmas and all the best for 2010.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

It seems pretty clear to me that over the past 12 year Gordon Brown and Tony Blair have ruined the economy, Britains standing the world and cost the lives of millions of people, while they bring upon their plan for a new world order. While Tony took on the war and propaganda side of the business, Gordon Brown took about single handedly indebting the entire nation and their descendants to massive debts to bail out the banks, who have in turn screwed over the taxpayers.

We cannot keep borrowing 20 billion a month indefinitly, house prices cannot stay at their stagnated level for long. Interest rates cannot remain at record lows for long and the bank of england cant keep printing money like they have done. All these actions are to get to the next election without having to clear up the mess they have made. We all know the Tories will win the next election and Labour will be decimated and while the like of Gordon go off to give their 50,000USD per lecture, we will all be in the sh1te here and deep into it.

Of course there will be cuts in the NHS, family credits and everything else including the armed forces. Thats what the tories do, reduce taxes and start cutting, however this time they will increase taxes and start massive cuts.

I can no longer read these threads each day as I have done since 2007, its time to bury my head in the sand. I dont want to know whats coming next, what can I do about it, well nothing. I ask you, whats the point in seeing the executioners axe before you kneel before him. To that end I have decided that this will be one of my final posts.

I realise that many before have made the same claim and are still here, but I genuine do not want to know what is going to happen to house prices anymore, if they go down, then great if they stay as they are or go up, then I would rather not know about it.

So what else to say. Merry Christmas all of you and try and have a happy new year if possible.

I am off to live in ignorance, where house price inflation is as relevant as petrol price inflation.

There was a time I cared about a house price crash and that time has now thankfully passed.

Good luck everyone.

Fairwell sweet Prince.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

I think you've missed a lot if what you get out of hpc is limited to house prices.

From what I read here the majority of posters (and probably lurkers) are people looking to understand what's happening in the world around them. People who want to steer themselves through life with their eyes opened and in the direction of their choosing rather than being buffeted around like mere puppets. HPC is a catalyst, a place where you can exchange ideas and enhance your knowledge of some of the things that impact your life. You put your head in the sand as you say and you accept that Gordon (and others like him) is going to decide how your life will be shaped. As you know, he's already decided that since you are no oligarch friend of his you shouldn't be able to afford a house without ponzi level debts. What else is he going to decide for your own good? Do you feel reassured knowing his kind will make those decisions for you without you even knowing until it is too late to do anything about it? Do you want to miss the boat again, and again, and again, ...

Hpc is like a 17th century London coffee house. If I was Gordon I'd try to ban it too.

Hey, maybe that is what Gordon will do. On your behalf!

Good post _W_ .

And the mix of people here is probably much more diverse than in a 17th century London coffee house, or any pub in the country, or any physical place in the country. A few days ago there was a thread about funding for physics research with all sorts taking part, from academics to morons - I mean, members of the public. Or another thread about generation Y with a rare intergenerational discussion. This forum is more interesting than a classical Greek Agora. It is a most democratic place.

HOLA4423