House Price Crash Forum

Would The Moderator Who Removed My Thread Re N A E A Snowploughs Pls Step Forward.

loginandtonic

and state what your reasons were for the removal of a spoof thread on snowploughs that said "Spreading Future Poverty" and "NAEA" + asked whether COBRA would be meeting with the NAEA to discuss gritting routes to estate agents' offices etc.

whats that about?

very worrying State oppressiveness or some other reason?

i think we should be told.

and state what your reasons were for the removal of a spoof thread on snowploughs that said "Spreading Future Poverty" and "NAEA" + asked whether COBRA would be meeting with the NAEA to discuss gritting routes to estate agents' offices etc.

whats that about?

Come on sunshine - you usually post some good sense but you've slipped off the scale this morning.

The thread you posted (twice) was amusing (in your opinion). However many of us are just getting a little tired of the same damn thing being said in multiple threads and seeing any really useful\interesting theads swiftly dropping off the first page. The mod made a good call in this instance - I just wish they would do the same for some of the other threads we see here.

You don't need to pick up your ball and go home.

whats that about?

Deep breath. Count to ten. Breath out.

Feeling better?

However many of us are just getting a little tired of the same damn thing being said in multiple threads and seeing any really useful\interesting theads swiftly dropping off the first page.

Not me I love drama.

Deep breath. Count to ten. Breath out.

Feeling better?

Don't mention that to 'The Dragon'

Archived