House Price Crash Forum

Who's This Bloke Farage?

I think Gisela Stuart has been constantly correct on the subject but doesn't get listened to, a combination of having a nuanced view + the Labour spin machine sees to that. Which is a shame as she might be one of the few people in the country that actually understands in detail what is going on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/personal-view/4954319/The-EU-will-have-to-surrender-to-survive.html

An outstanding interview with Nigel Farage on KingWorldNews here: http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2009/12/9_MEP_Nigel_Farage.html

From this website.

Many US Citizens that follow European Politics are deeply concerned the the United States is following Europe into a post democratic age. Nigel Farage is currently a Member of European Parliament/MEP and a founding member of the United Kingdom Independence Party/UKIP. Nigel has become legendary in all EU countries as a voice of the people is Europe. The EU is now appointing people without going through the election process and many feel that even when they do have an election it consists of several politicians from different parties but the same agenda. Nigel has taken on the establishment and with his tremendous leadership he has given others the courage to stand up against an onslaught of injustices against the people. This interview is a glimpse into what America’s future may soon look like if our government continues to follow the EU mold. In this interview the unbelievable clips from his exchange in the EU are heard and snapshots above are taken from the video of this incredible exchange. Nigel also discusses the losses of freedoms in Europe, the police state which is enveloping the people of the European Union, the hijacking of democracy which has taken place in Europe, the injustice of the appointing of European leaders rather than by traditional democratic election, why he has decided to fight for the people, the Lisbon Treaty, cap & trade and much more.

There you go wake up and smell the Red Wine. ;)

Nigel Farage is a very good communicator, but I'm a died-in-the-wool supporter of the EU, so I'll never, ever vote for UKIP.

I'm always fascinated to hear why anyone can possibly back this fiasco. I think ideas of friendliness and co-operation between people are great, and if you are a fan of that then I'm right with you, but this institution is corrupt beyond reason and has given up on any semblence of democracy. It's basically a betrayal of any idealistic notion of European co-operation.

Farage is right.

You are joking, of course. He makes bliar and broon look like monkeys.

Ooh, here is Mr. Farage's assessment of bliar's eu presidency..... spot on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grLmZGlzBW8

He gave Brown a good kicking. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDwQEEAZhWM&feature=player_embedded#

Wow.... that was 3.58 well spent!

A politician that speaks sense, calls a spade a spade and seems to understand the hopes and desires of the majority of his constituents ..... a genuine Hero!

Here`s one of my favourites note Shultzy getting hot under the collar.

But you still support the EU. Erm..... I.....THINK I understand......

Nigel Farage supports the EU as do myself for Friendship and Trade but not Political Union.

I voted in the 1975 referendum Yes, but then, we understood it was for economic union free trade with the barriers removed. ;)

Nigel Farage supports the EU as do myself for Friendship and Trade but not Political Union.

I voted in the 1975 referendum Yes, but then, we understood it was for economic union free trade with the barriers removed. ;)

I always wondered why "friendship" and "trade" would need to be officially legitimised or ratified via a "union". Are we children? If there were no union, would that friendship and trade no longer exist? Seems to me it was only ever money and vested interests from the start. I can't be arsed to study the history of it, but have we ever benefited from this wonderful friendship?