House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bluechutes

September Figures

_41276317_house_070705_gra203.gifLooking at the Nationwide and Halifax annual house price inflation graphs I see that the fall started in August of last year. A slight fall or zero change in the HPI at the end of this August may not be enough for these two graphs to continue falling and YOY negative inflation may take longer to get to that anticipated (hoped).

An interest rate cut now and a stabalising of the HPI next month will give the VIs so much to be positive about i don't think that i will be able to stand it!

I can hear it now, "The interest rate cut has put the housing market back on track".

Just preparing myself.

post-1355-1123093609_thumb.jpg

You're right, nauseating isn't it!

Just had a tough day convincing Mrs FTBagain that now is not a good time to buy. So she is going to decorate the bathroom!!

Oh well! might take the pressure of at least until the Nationwide et al start claiming that the autumn bouse has kicked in!! :( :angry: :( :angry:

You're right, nauseating isn't it!

Just had a tough day convincing Mrs FTBagain that now is not a good time to buy. So she is going to decorate the bathroom!!

Oh well! might take the pressure of at least until the Nationwide et al start claiming that the autumn bouse has kicked in!!  :(  :angry:  :(  :angry:

I should thank this forum very much!

My girlfriend was very keen to buy a house until i came to this website. My constant moaning about the housing situation has pissed her off so much that when i suggested moving out of the country and leaving behind this mess she jumped at the idea :D

I think even though she wants to buy she has realised its not worth wasting our life away on a house, i think my suggestion of moving away made her realise how tied down we would be with a house.

Thanks house price crash!