House Price Crash Forum

2 Bed Flat Prices To Rise 40 - 50% - An Ea Tells Me.

I haven't posted since the new layout, however I thought you guys and girls would like this one.

An EA phoned me yesterday seemingly offering the sale of the century. A 2 bed flat in a nearby town that needs a little work. He tells me with an accentuated voice that the asking price is £77K. I ask why he accented the word asking and he tells me £70K would get it and the argues that £65K would be a probability. He kindly offers me this once in a lifetime opportunity (my words) which I could rent out for 6 months and cash in at over £100K in the new year (his words).

I mentioned that there is a long way to go yet IMHO and he replied, 'Oh you mean the double dip' to which I laughed and said yeah something like that. He asked my reasons why I laughed and thought so. I replied we are not having the biggest recession / depression in living memory / since the great depression for nothing, we still have a long way to go.

Anyway - £65K buying with 6 months rent and then a sale for £100K = 50% profit. minus costs etc.

It's that easy.

If anyone wishes to buy into this, then of course I would be happy to accept up front costs of £10K for the infornmation on completion of sale.

The prospective smuck would still get a return of at least £20K and I could start my first housing agency work a.s.a.p.

Thanks for your time I'll kepp my phone on and await the plethora of enquiries.

MM :rolleyes:

But you said it'll be worth £100K, but you said I could rent it out in six months?

You got that in writing, huh, HUH???

You got it rent out, but I never said at a profit each month did I? What more do you want? You interested in this other once in lifetime opportunity or what?

I haven't posted since the new layout, however I thought you guys and girls would like this one.

An EA phoned me yesterday seemingly offering the sale of the century. A 2 bed flat in a nearby town that needs a little work. He tells me with an accentuated voice that the asking price is £77K. I ask why he accented the word asking and he tells me £70K would get it and the argues that £65K would be a probability. He kindly offers me this once in a lifetime opportunity (my words) which I could rent out for 6 months and cash in at over £100K in the new year (his words).

I mentioned that there is a long way to go yet IMHO and he replied, 'Oh you mean the double dip' to which I laughed and said yeah something like that. He asked my reasons why I laughed and thought so. I replied we are not having the biggest recession / depression in living memory / since the great depression for nothing, we still have a long way to go.

Anyway - £65K buying with 6 months rent and then a sale for £100K = 50% profit. minus costs etc.

It's that easy.

If anyone wishes to buy into this, then of course I would be happy to accept up front costs of £10K for the infornmation on completion of sale.

The prospective smuck would still get a return of at least £20K and I could start my first housing agency work a.s.a.p.

Thanks for your time I'll kepp my phone on and await the plethora of enquiries.

MM :rolleyes:

If you think it's so good, then why not buy it yourself? Why does the EA not buy it him(her)self?