House Price Crash Forum
ILikeBigBoobs

Alliance And Leicester Banks On Buy-to-let

This chimes well with something I posted a long time ago to London-Loser.

The gold rush is over, the time that anyone could become a landlord in the UK. The period we're entering now is reserved for thos on high incomes or hign NW's.

The bubble isn't now, it's in 5 to 10 years & the Olympics may be a good focus for it.

Sorry folks, you missed the landlords boat....... ;)

Is that the landlords boat which sails out into the blue water bay then explodes killing everyone onboard?

This chimes well with something I posted a long time ago to London-Loser.

The gold rush is over, the time that anyone could become a landlord in the UK. The period we're entering now is reserved for thos on high incomes or hign NW's.

The bubble isn't now, it's in 5 to 10 years & the Olympics may be a good focus for it.

who wants to be a landlord? obviously turns you into a self-righteous w*nker :D

Fabulous opportunity if you earn £200k pa. Lets you buy a £200k property for £120k (inc tax relief).

Seems that many of the high net worth investors will not be paying any tax at all according to the Guardian! Those on £5.50 an hour will be susidising those on £200 per hour!!

Nice to see a Labour (Ha Ha) government looking after their own!

Edited by 737

Is it just me, or does anyone else wish this stupid smug self righteous terminally dull kiwi feckwit 'lanlord' would just fvck off to the singingpig and leave us in peace?

I can't think of anything more pointless and in-bred than an internet forum where everyone agrees automatically with each other like a sect.

True.

Its not his opinion I detest, its his manner of displaying it.

"Sorry folks, you missed the landlords boat.."

what is this if not some pathetic attempt to make the rest of us feel inadequate? It doesn't work, it just takes up screen space and makes me want to kick his false kiwi teeth down his false kiwi face.

Ah, violent Britain. I start to understand why the little tvrd left the UK...

what is this if not some pathetic attempt to make the rest of us feel inadequate? It doesn't work, it just takes up screen space and makes me want to kick his false kiwi teeth down his false kiwi face.

It seems to work on you despite your claim that it doesn't work..... :lol:

Only the inadequate would resort to threats & violence. Learn a thing or two about track records CIUW & you might get on in the world.

I can't think of anything more pointless and in-bred than an internet forum where everyone agrees automatically with each other like a sect.

I think the point CIUW is making is this particular poster has nothing to offer when it comes to intellectual arguement. we would love some real meaty debates with bulls, but sadly they have all run out of ammo and all they can come up with these days is snide remarks :huh:

Is that the landlords boat which sails out into the blue water bay then explodes killing everyone onboard?

I think it's the one where they forget to close the bow doors and the captain denies that they're sinking until it's too late to close them. Then the passengers rush to the lifeboats, fighting and killing each other in the desperate rush to get out, finally getting there just in time to find the davits empty and the captain and crew waving at them from the lifeboats as they row off into the sunset.

I think the point CIUW is making is this particular poster has nothing to offer when it comes to intellectual arguement

Exactly. He's a troll with no interest in debate.

I think the point CIUW is making is this particular poster has nothing to offer when it comes to intellectual arguement. we would love some real meaty debates with bulls, but sadly they have all run out of ammo and all they can come up with these days is snide remarks :huh:

Everything I've predicted has come true so far newbie.

So what is there to debate? Should I have the same broken record debate with every new poster that comes along?

Like your Avatar BTW, it says a lot about STR'ing.

Everything I've predicted has come true so far newbie.

So what is there to debate? Should I have the same broken record debate with every new poster that comes along?

Like your Avatar BTW, it says a lot about STR'ing.

I would say the avatar says more about being a landlord and how easily things can hit the fan. bet it can be a real hassle looking after your poor tenants. On the other hand, my STR cash is generating £1500 per month in interest alone (with none of the hassles) and building quite nicely. how many properties would I have to worry over to make that kind of money ??? :D

fer crying out loud, why dont you just p!ss off, sheepshagger? You have NOTHING to contribute except your interminable repetitive posts about how rich you are, how we should all 'aspire' to be landlords etc etc etc.

Get back to your paddling pool full of kidnapped swedish toddlers and do some 'supervising' you sad, sad, sad little man.

Well excuse me, I guess you can't do maths?

Its a simple equation, working out what your return from a property would be. Work it out & you'll see that I'm right & you're just one of the uninformed masses.

ok smart guy, you back up your statement with some figures and I might believe you. let me see how you are making £3000 per month (your figure) from ONE of your properties AFTER all expenses. don't forget to include all maintenance costs. Oh, and don't try and include increasing asset value as we all know its going DOWN not up :blink:

let me see how you are making £3000 per month (your figure) from ONE of your properties AFTER all expenses.

Easy. Buy a two-bedroom flat and rent it out to fifteen illegal immigrants at 250 quid a month each.

Loadsamoney!