House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kam

Racist Murder?

I am wondering why the murder of Anthony Walker is being spun as a Racist murder, Nobody knows who or why he was murdered yet?

I know they have been playing up the fact he was a good Christian, (probably becuase of all the muslim hate attacks, just to say not all ethnics are muslim)

and why bring Steven Lawrence's family in to the story,

Just because its a black person and the attackers white is that enough proof that it was a race motivated crime,

even if they refered to his colour during the attack does it mean that was WHY they killed him? If a fat person was murdered and they said "your gonna get it you fat B@s***" is that a sizest murder

If a fat person was murdered and they said "your gonna get it you fat B@s***" is that a sizest murder

If he hadn't provoked the attack, YES.

If I attacked you without provocation and said "your gonna get it you reasoning free B@s*****" that would make it a mentally-challenged-ist murder.

I am wondering why the murder of Anthony Walker is being spun as a Racist murder, Nobody knows who or why he was murdered yet?

I agree, and i is likely to stir up bad feeling as well. In fairness the BBC report did mention that people were not convinced

People are also sceptical that the murder was racially motivated.

"Anthony was in the wrong place at the wrong time, this could easily have happened to a white lad," said one woman, who did not want to be named for fear of being targeted.

I think scum like these people would pick on anyone they saw as easy game. A fat kid or someone who did not support the same football team as them it does not matter, It is whatever reason comes into their head to justify picking on a weaker kid. F****** cowards. I hope they get caught, put in prison and spend the next 25 years being some big blokes 'girlfriend' then get killed.

I do not want these people rehabilitated, I want them punished

I agree, and i is likely to stir up bad feeling as well. In fairness the BBC report did mention that people were not convinced

I think scum like these people would pick on anyone they saw as easy game. A fat kid or someone who did not support the same football team as them it does not matter, It is whatever reason comes into their head to justify picking on a weaker kid. F****** cowards. I hope they get caught, put in prison and spend the next 25 years being some big blokes 'girlfriend' then get killed.

I do not want these people rehabilitated, I want them punished

What do I know? The lad was racially abused and next thing he's dead. A guy runs onto a train and gets plugged at close range and I conclude he was no threat, otherwise he'd have been dropped from a distance. saddam supposedly had wmd but would have used it at first opportunity, so I conlude he never had any in the first place. I'm not always right, but I try to be.

Sometimes you've just got to add 2 and 2 together.

This was without doubt a brutal murder but was it any more brutal than the murder of Richard Whelan stabbed to death by a blackman on a bus in North London?

Was it any worse than the brutal murder of David Henkel killed in a racially motivated attack in Chatham?

These murders of "whites" by Ethnics don't make the national headlines... are our lives worth less?

This was without doubt a brutal murder but was it any more brutal than the murder of Richard Whelan stabbed to death by a blackman on a bus in North London?

Was it any worse than the brutal murder of David Henkel killed in a racially motivated attack in Chatham?

These murders of "whites" by Ethnics don't make the national headlines... are our lives worth less?

Statistically there are way more race crimes committed on whites by Muslims and Blacks but you wouldn't expect the BBC to report that now would you................

Back that up please. Or withdraw it. And not from the BNP website.

When I have the time I will find evidence to this effect. I remember it was in a report a year ago or so on race crime in Herfordshire where I live. It shouldn't be too hard to find. Likewise why don't you disprove me and not from the BBC please.

There is no question the media downplay crimes on whites. Why do you think there is a way higher proportion of young black and muslim males in jail for violent crimes such as mugging and other street crime?

That statistic is racially motivated data but it doesn't say that white people were the perpertrators. Sure asians are the most victimised but who says its by whites, it could be other asians. In London most of the gangs killing each other are all minority groups.

Below is an except from the BCS report for 2003 which casts a different light. It seems like the predominant abusers are black. This report does also not seperate Muslims from other asians.

The British Crime Survey (BCS) records

people's experience and perception of

crime including whether a victim of crime

perceived it to be racially motivated. The

2003 sweep of the BCS for Hertfordshire

indicated that Black victims

identified 44% of offenders as White,

32% as Black, and 22% each as Asian or

Mixed. For Asian victims the figures

were 67% Black, 14% Mixed, 13%

White and 4% Asian; and for White

people the equivalent figures were 51%

Black, 34% Asian, 4% White and 6%

Mixed

The problem with those stats is that they are massively skewed by the fact that "black on white" attacks are rarely designated as racially motivated by the police... indeed it is thought that they are very reluctant to but down such attacks as racially motivated. So they put down other motivations.

So the recent attack on Mr Whelan would not be recorded as a racially motivated crime.

If you look at the figures which show the breakdown of crime purely by the race of the perpetrator and the race of the victim and thus eliminating any subjective errors in the way the police report interracial crime you will see that "whites" are invariably the victims and "blacks" invariably the agressors.

The problem with those stats is that they are massively skewed by the fact that "black on white" attacks are rarely designated as racially motivated by the police... indeed it is thought that they are very reluctant to but down such attacks as racially motivated. So they put down other motivations.

Those stats are not down to the police skewing reports, that you assume happens

British Crime Survey respondents are asked, in respect of all crimes of which they were victims, whether they thought the incident was racially motivated. Victims are defined as anyone who judged that racial motivation was present in any household or personal crime which they had experienced in the relevant year, including threats

I have never said that only white people are racist but comments like:

"whites" are invariably the victims and "blacks" invariably the agressors.

make me see there is no point in arguing with a poor little white victim like you. Oh the bad black man he is so nasty :lol:

Those stats are not down to the police skewing reports, that you assume happens

I have never said that only white people are racist but comments like:

make me see there is no point in arguing with a poor little white victim like you. Oh the bad black man he is so nasty :lol:

You are either naive to the extreme or trying to push some agenda if you seriously think that black/asian males are less prone to voilent crime than white males.

I grew up in Wembly where 30 years ago there was not much crime. Now all there is are muggings, rapes shootings etc. Check any crime statistic on that area. Whats changed? Well take a drive through the place and tell me. Or better yet move there and see how safe you or your girlfriend/wife/daughter feels with the nice sweet multicutural immigrants.

if you seriously think that black/asian males are less prone to voilent crime than white males.

I hve not said anything like that are you putting words in my mouth??

I am just pointing out when people write nonsense:

One example:

"whites" are invariably the victims and "blacks" invariably the agressors.

one definition:

Definition

invariable

[show phonetics]

adjective [not gradable]

never changing; staying the same

an invariable response

an invariable rule

invariably

[show phonetics]

adverb [not gradable]

always

There's no point in rushing -- she's invariably late.

High blood pressure is almost invariably accompanied by high blood cholesterol.

This is typically racist daily mail nonsense IMO (I hate using that word by the way, but when people are pursuing a race agenda then I think it is justified).

Of course murder isn't any more or less culpable whether the victim is white or black. The only difference is, if race is a motivation for the killing, then race is an aggravating factor. This applies whether the victim is white or black.

EDIT: Contrary to the popular belief on this thread, I have come accross circumstances where asian/black individuals have been prosecuted and convicted for racially aggravated crimes.

I know they have been playing up the fact he was a good Christian, (probably becuase of all the muslim hate attacks, just to say not all ethnics are muslim)

and why bring Steven Lawrence's family in to the story,

The conspiricary theorists pushing the race agenda seem to know no bounds. Sometimes I am angered by the posts on the off topic forum but ignore them because getting in to the debate seems a waste of time. I have absolutely no problem with people discussing immigration/race, but it's quite clear to me that certain people come onto this forum to pursue a specific agenda

Just because its a black person and the attackers white is that enough proof that it was a race motivated crime,

Of course it's not. No-one with any sense would suggest otherwise

even if they refered to his colour during the attack does it mean that was WHY they killed him? If a fat person was murdered and they said "your gonna get it you fat B@s***" is that a sizest murder

If someone is verbally abused because of their race and then murdered then it doesn't seem, an unreasonable assumption that the crime was racially motivated.

As I have mentioned elsewhere, the Criminals are those in the dock, not the onlookers.

I think we should do away with the word race, color is of no consequence.

It is a crime to murder, and I am sure we all know that because someone is a different colour it doesnt make it legal.

So we dont need reminding, and we dont need special laws that are only serving those who actually wish to divide the population.

Murder is illegal in the UK...............period.

I first visited Liverpool in the autumn of 1978. I went to see a football match and looked forward to my first trip to Anfield as this was at the height of Liverpool's glory days. I went with my father and when we arrived at Lime Street st we were put on special buses. Five minutes later as we passed a building site all hell broke loose as bricks and bottles started smashing through the windows of the buses in our convey. The indiscriminate hooliganism continued until our bus driver made it across a nearby junction. The score: 20-30 badly injured, blood and glass everywhere, and that was just on our bus. It was a miracle no one was killed. My Dad saved me, his war memories ignited a sudden reflex and with a split second of the first brick hitting I was flat on the floor with my Dad on top protecting me.

I had travelled with Mums, Dads and other children to see Chelsea play. The same fans that we all admired (we didn't know any better at the time) week in and week (when we saw the famous "Kop" on TV) proved themselves to be a bunch of cowardly hooligans. They were intent on causing havoc and mayhem on all and any who dared to venture to Merseyside to witness a sporting event. There were plenty of Chelsea holligans who would have been up for a fight at the time, but they avoided these and attacked us unsuspecting genuine football fans, an easy target.

Why is this relevant? Because the TV pictures clearly showed Arsenal football shirts on Anthony Walker's shrine. However, today we are supposed to believe that there is no football violence in much the same way we were supposed to believe that all Liverpool fans were jovial scoffers who didn't partake in the soccer violence of the late 70's.

The truth can not be further from the myth. In fact the bus ambush went unreported in 1978 as did all other acts of soccer violence by Liverpool fans. The myth continued and ultimately led the deaths of 39 supporters in Heysel. Belgium had prepared for happy non-violent football fans. At Heysel Liverpool fans showed themselves as being amongst the most vicious cowards in the country. Their attack on normal Italian football fans was painfully reminiscent of the bus ambush I had witnessed - remember how the "mob" of Italiens was at the other end of the stadium. As 2 billion people saw this unfold on live TV it was the death of the myth of the fun loving decent Liverpool football fan.

So why has no one considered this angle? Are we supposed to believe that Liverpool fans would not gang up on one individual if they knew him to be an Arsenal fan. The fact that Arsenal shirts were placed on that shrine must point to the fact that football - and his support of a London club - was a large part of Master Walker's life.

It's sad, but I do wonder why everyone was so quick to call it a racist attack. There is valid reason to suspect it to be soccer related, but the city of people of Liverpool - back in the Champions league - can not allow this to come out. The myth seems to have reinstated itself and if Liverpool are allowed to continue in the Champions league we'll be seeing a Heysel repeat later this season.

Guest The dude
I first visited Liverpool in the autumn of 1978. I went to see a football match and looked forward to my first trip to Anfield as this was at the height of Liverpool's glory days. I went with my father and when we arrived at Lime Street st we were put on special buses. Five minutes later as we passed a building site all hell broke loose as bricks and bottles started smashing through the windows of the buses in our convey. The indiscriminate hooliganism continued until our bus driver made it across a nearby junction. The score: 20-30 badly injured, blood and glass everywhere, and that was just on our bus. It was a miracle no one was killed. My Dad saved me, his war memories ignited a sudden reflex and with a split second of the first brick hitting I was flat on the floor with my Dad on top protecting me.

I had travelled with Mums, Dads and other children to see Chelsea play. The same fans that we all admired (we didn't know any better at the time) week in and week (when we saw the famous "Kop" on TV) proved themselves to be a bunch of cowardly hooligans. They were intent on causing havoc and mayhem on all and any who dared to venture to Merseyside to witness a sporting event. There were plenty of Chelsea holligans who would have been up for a fight at the time, but they avoided these and attacked us unsuspecting genuine football fans, an easy target.

Why is this relevant? Because the TV pictures clearly showed Arsenal football shirts on Anthony Walker's shrine. However, today we are supposed to believe that there is no football violence in much the same way we were supposed to believe that all Liverpool fans were jovial scoffers who didn't partake in the soccer violence of the late 70's.

The truth can not be further from the myth. In fact the bus ambush went unreported in 1978 as did all other acts of soccer violence by Liverpool fans. The myth continued and ultimately led the deaths of 39 supporters in Heysel. Belgium had prepared for happy non-violent football fans. At Heysel Liverpool fans showed themselves as being amongst the most vicious cowards in the country. Their attack on normal Italian football fans was painfully reminiscent of the bus ambush I had witnessed - remember how the "mob" of Italiens was at the other end of the stadium. As 2 billion people saw this unfold on live TV it was the death of the myth of the fun loving decent Liverpool football fan.

So why has no one considered this angle? Are we supposed to believe that Liverpool fans would not gang up on one individual if they knew him to be an Arsenal fan. The fact that Arsenal shirts were placed on that shrine must point to the fact that football - and his support of a London club - was a large part of Master Walker's life.

It's sad, but I do wonder why everyone was so quick to call it a racist attack. There is valid reason to suspect it to be soccer related, but the city of people of Liverpool - back in the Champions league - can not allow this to come out. The myth seems to have reinstated itself and if Liverpool are allowed to continue in the Champions league we'll be seeing a Heysel repeat later this season.

Scousers eh?....they need pitying more than condemning.....it's not their fault...they've never known any better....

Statistically there are way more race crimes committed on whites by Muslims and Blacks but you wouldn't expect the BBC to report that now would you................

Actually white Europeans have killed more people and done more damage to the planet than any other group.. Far More And the Anglo-Saxons (i.e. children of the UK) have done more damage than any other.. Its all spin, propaganda and bull..

USA/UK all about peace.. Our way of life..?? Right.. :lol: Didn’t we just have the 60th anniversary of the dropping of TWO A-bombs.. The “ethnics” (perspective dear boy) are the only group to have used this type of weapon in anger. And yet they someone feel that they have a unique claim as the champions of peace.. It is hypocrisy but they are somehow blessed with the ability to maintain a mental imagine of being the personification of all that is good despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

The upside is this hypocrisy permeates the society to such an extent that they have to keep up appearances - even amongst themselves..

Consider beslam in Russia.. The troops charged in, and despite casualties the Gov. was quite direct about what happened. In the UK, under the same circumstances, the same actions would be carried out.. But spin would lessen the effect..

Fear the black man.. a Muslim.. Nope.. Statistically speaking you should fear the white man. HE IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS.. Especially the "Anglos".. :P

USA/UK all about peace.. Our way of life..?? Right..  Didn’t we just have the 60th anniversary of the dropping of TWO A-bombs.. The “ethnics” (perspective dear boy) are the only group to have used this type of weapon in anger. And yet they someone feel that they have a unique claim as the champions of peace.. It is hypocrisy but they are somehow blessed with the ability to maintain a mental imagine of being the personification of all that is good despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

An act that you leftie pinko sissies also conveniently forget which saved millions of lives as america did not invade Japan. In my eyes, it was one of the most compassionate acts of the war bearing in mind we could have firebombed the hell out of every city in Japan at that time... (and the disgraceful way they had treated our POWs) More people died in Tokyo in the firebomb raids than both atomic bombs put together. Sometimes the greater good is neccesary, if that means saving lives on our side at the sacrifice of the enemy, then go for it. they would do exactly the same to us.

Actually white Europeans have killed more people and done more damage to the planet than any other group.. Far More And the Anglo-Saxons (i.e. children of the UK) have done more damage than any other.. Its all spin, propaganda and bull..

USA/UK all about peace.. Our way of life..?? Right..  :lol:  Didn’t we just have the 60th anniversary of the dropping of TWO A-bombs.. The “ethnics” (perspective dear boy) are the only group to have used this type of weapon in anger. And yet they someone feel that they have a unique claim as the champions of peace..  It is hypocrisy but they are somehow blessed with the ability to maintain a mental imagine of being the personification of all that is good despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

The upside is this hypocrisy permeates the society to such an extent that they have to keep up appearances - even amongst themselves..

Consider beslam in Russia.. The troops charged in, and despite casualties the Gov. was quite direct about what happened. In the UK, under the same circumstances, the same actions would be carried out.. But spin would lessen the effect..

Fear the black man.. a Muslim.. Nope.. Statistically speaking you should fear the white man. HE IS FAR MORE DANGEROUS.. Especially the "Anglos"..  :P

Dear oh dear

You sound like a stereotypical self hating white.

The thread is about the double standards of of our media in reporting interracial crime.

What the hell Beslan has to do with it?ISLAMIC Militants mistreating and killing innocent school children in cold blood?

What has the dropping of the A-bombs by the Yanks has got to do with it ? Remember the Rape of Nanking? Batan Death March. Mistreatment of OUR Pows?

The fact is recent immigrants and their offspring are a clear and present danger to the indigenous Britons in the here and now. Yet the media consistantly play down the suffering of our people and the hands of invading immigrants.

Dear oh dear

You sound like a stereotypical self hating white.

The thread is about the double standards of of our media in reporting interracial crime.

What the hell Beslan has to do with it?ISLAMIC Militants mistreating and killing innocent school children in cold blood?

What has the dropping of the A-bombs by the Yanks has got to do with it ? Remember the Rape of Nanking? Batan Death March. Mistreatment of OUR Pows?

The fact is recent immigrants and their offspring are a clear and present danger to the indigenous Britons in the here and now. Yet the media consistantly play down the suffering of our people and the hands of invading immigrants.

Because, according to the pinko commie leftie traitor sissies, its all our fault...