House Price Crash Forum

Singing Pig

dog

HOLA441

The administrator of the Singing Pig sent me a note today telling me I had to be nice to people or I would be banned. I do not use profanity and I do not post unlawful material. I also never complain about other posters (and as a committed bear I was on the recieving end of some very abusive material). What I cannot abide however is censorship.

I decided to quit the Singing Pig and I posted a very friendly note to this effect thanking all the bulls and bears alike. At this point the admistrator seems to have thrown a tantrum. He removed my note, blocked my email and blocked my access to the site.

If you want to have a laugh, have a look through the Singing Pig archives for some oddly worded messages (from different people). Look at the first letters of each word on these messages and see what they spell. Remember that the administrator's nickname is Ollie. That is all I will say.

To all contributers of the Singing Pig (bulls and bears alike) many thanks for the great fight. I am sure we lock horns again.

HOLA442

Nice one Dogster. You tried really hard, but the time really had come to leave all 3 of them to their own devices (I refer of course to 'Ollie', The Dave Lee Travis impersonator 'BTL King' and Property Guru, under all his 4 logins).

They can sit there and argue with themselves about whether it will be a 20% rise this year or a 50% rise.

leave em to it.

Ollie's sad little 'forum' will soon revert back to what it was before we arrived, an empty 2 posts a week hangout for estate agents. Ollie will no doubt miss the google adsense revenue the extra traffic attracted by your efforts engendered. Good!

HOLA443
HOLA444
CrashIsUnderWay

I agree with you. I have the feeling that Ollie is not awfully bright.

I got banned over there for a fair point, (I did subsequently apologise, but was still banned, never mind)

TSP forum has repeatedly commented on how they wished we Bu**ered off or words to that effect. Why dont we? Why dont we just bugger off? PG,LL,housepricecrash will all have nothing to say if we ditch the forum, so lets do it. Hate to say it, but if they are binning decent members for sticking them a good argument, lets ditch the forum. Bet its dead overnight.

What say you all?

HOLA445
What I cannot abide however is censorship. 

I decided to quit the Singing Pig and I posted a very friendly note to this effect thanking all the bulls and bears alike. At this point the admistrator seems to have thrown a tantrum. He removed my note, blocked my email and blocked my access to the site.

That has happened to me b4 and it ain't nice. Don't let the b@stards get u down dog.

HOLA446

I have to say ladyluck produces many bigoted, prejudiced and offensive posts and adds pretty much nothing of any real value. For some reason he/she/it seems to enjoy freedom to flaunt the rules as a bull and any bears that defend themselves from such taunts get stamped on with great speed.

A sad indictment of the British mentality over the housing market TBH. If you don't buy into the "houses always go up" mantra you are demonised.

HOLA447
HOLA448

It is an interesting statistic that I never had a single post censored on Singing Pig. Even the one that precipitated the banning is still on display (See The Dog 2nd August 10:58). It was compartively tame shot at Ladyluck in which I suggested that thinking was not her trump suit. I guess she complained to Ollie and one thing led to another. In the end I was banned when I gave notice of my departure. What a scream. Ollie is such an idiot. I shall not miss his meddling ways.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest consa
Consa,

You are welcome to participate in the Singing Pig forums to discuss the property market, however I will not tolerate you using it as a platform to promote your own site with tabloid posting intended only to stir up furious discussion.

If you persist in making posts of that nature, I will close your account.

Kind regards,

Ollie

Singing Pig

I have received a PM from Ollie at SP, I will advise him to close my Account.

I don't recall posting anything like "tabloid posting intended only to stir up furious discussion" :lol:

I do have my domain in my sig but don't need to use SP to promote the site, I use proper professional promotional stuff, w#nker. :blink:

Check here:-

http://search.msn.co.uk/results.aspx?srch=...use+price+crash

http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=...ash&kgs=0&kls=0

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=global+ho...1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415