House Price Crash Forum

Nick Griffin To Represent Europe At Copenhagen

Game_Over

The view in Britian twenty years ago held by some was that the jews had hijacked the holocaust for their own propoganda. People like Griffin went along with this view as do some leaders in other countries.

They did not deny the holocaust, but thought that the proportion/number of Jews killed was no where near as high as is often repeated as fact.

Guest skullingtonjoe

By your logic then Jack Straw is now a racist and also Bonnie Greer because they shared a stage with Nick Griffin on QT?

By my logic Jack Straw and Bonnie Greer do not admire the KKK or any of their vile policies. Just because I share a train carriage with you does that me a racist?

Guest skullingtonjoe

The view in Britian twenty years ago held by some was that the jews had hijacked the holocaust for their own propoganda. People like Griffin went along with this view as do some leaders in other countries.

They did not deny the holocaust, but thought that the proportion/number of Jews killed was no where near as high as is often repeated as fact.

Does it matter how many were killed? It was in the millions. Jesus.... <_<

Guest skullingtonjoe

i think you'll find he says no jews were gassed, which isn't quite the same as saying auschwitz was a holiday camp.

Then what happened to the Jews there? I`d really like to know.

Then what happened to the Jews there? I`d really like to know.

many died; others were evacuated by the germans ahead of the advancing soviet army who liberated the remainder.

the latter group included otto frank (father of anne) who was in one of the camp hospitals being treated for typhus. anne frank's mother edith died of exhaustion and malnutrition days before the liberation, while anne and her sister were evacuated to bergen-belsen where both later succumbed to typhus.

also being treated in camp hospitals just prior to the liberation of the camp were notable auschwitz documetrists elie wiesel and primo levi. weisel (together with his father) was given the choice and elected to be evacuated by the germans rather than await the russians whereas levi chose to stay and was liberated. neither spoke of gas chambers in their respective auschwitz memoirs.

Archived