House Price Crash Forum

Nick Griffin To Represent Europe At Copenhagen

Game_Over

I am afraid the likes of Griffin will not ever be welcome at any G20, Copenhagen, or indeed any other globalist elite event. Griffin is far too lightweight and not nearly enough extreme to be rubbing shoulders with the new Hitlers, Stalins, Mao's of todays modern world.

Face facts, unless your CV clearly shows you have the blood of tens of thousands of civilians on your hands, the destruction of the family and the working classes, you are an outsider in todays political charade.

Mmm. "Look, here's a mouthpiece for the deniers. He's a fascist, you know"

yes he want to conserve gas so he can gas de jews and he looks like a pedofile to me and loves hittler because he drives a 'Peoples car' one of the VW.

but in the real world he represents what the people want and thats british jobs for britsih people or have you never looked at the BNP web site.

does it make me a facist if i kick a tramp out who walked in my front door as he tried to eat the contents of my fridge ?

You want facists then look upwards to all the CCTV's being put everywhere or those that want us all fitted with RFID's.

must say i hope nick does not bang the global warming drum else he will go down in my book.

Guest skullingtonjoe

I like his stance on Iraq and Afghanistan too. However his obsessive focus on skin colour and race lets him down a tad.

The guy is a complete tosser, linked to political violence of the worst possible kind. Hope he never gains power. However, trying to gag him won`t work - let him have his say and people will see him for what he is.

The guy is a complete tosser, linked to political violence of the worst possible kind. Hope he never gains power. However, trying to gag him won`t work - let him have his say and people will see him for what he is.

Although as a EU Parliament representative (one of 15) at the conference, he doesn't have the right to speak on the conference floor. Just to sit there, looking smug.

I am afraid the likes of Griffin will not ever be welcome at any G20, Copenhagen, or indeed any other globalist elite event. Griffin is far too lightweight and not nearly enough extreme to be rubbing shoulders with the new Hitlers, Stalins, Mao's of todays modern world.

Face facts, unless your CV clearly shows you have the blood of tens of thousands of civilians on your hands, the destruction of the family and the working classes, you are an outsider in todays political charade.

Absolutely spot on there.

Climate skeptics and deniers will now be associated with racists.

I've not read much about it but this sounds like a stitch-up.

I would tend to agree with that. Still, funny how it is the minority parties who seem to have a better perspective on the subject.

Given the lies exposed by Climategate, it may even give the BNP a little more of a foothold.

When the fraud is ultimately out in the open there is going to be such a backlash.

Guest skullingtonjoe

Good to see Nick there. At least he states his position and will hopefully force some more information out of the pro "climate change" lobby. Right now the lefts agenda seems intent on raising taxes for climate/green issues without any conculsive scientific proof.

Good old Nick - mates with the KKK and a Holocaust denier. Great guy <_<

The word 'denier' implies there is some truth to be denied.

A bit like not bowing down before an imaginary god is defined as Atheism by theists, even though there is no reality to the supposed 'theism' in the first place.

Perhaps MMGW protaganists should be labelled as 'natural global warming' deniers.

The word 'denier' implies there is some truth to be denied.

A bit like not bowing down before an imaginary god is defined as Atheism by theists, even though there is no reality to the supposed 'theism' in the first place.

Perhaps MMGW protaganists should be labelled as 'natural global warming' deniers.

Why? I don't think there are any MMGW protagonists who deny that natural global warming occurs. :huh:

Edit: Or, indeed, that climate change can occur naturally.

Archived