Time For Fun!

Guest unregistered

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Oh well, we still have to go along every now and again just in case there is one FTB to save  :lol:  :lol:

At the same time, instead of getting offensive, perhaps we should try and think a little before we press the send button. It hardly puts us across as a bunch of individuals you would trust with your finances, accusing someone who has tried to fight their side (Mitch) of being a Tw*t. I know he is a mortgage advisor, on an equally low status as estate agents, however, instead of using obscene language, perhaps we can display their complete lack of knowledge and spin by debunking his arguments? We were doing quite well until this morning, can we not go and wreck others forums just for the sake of it please? They are entitled to an opinion as well as us, even if it is complete and utter VI spin. Lets take them down instead of ruining the credible reputation of HPC and ****.

HOLA447
Guest consa
At the same time, instead of getting offensive, perhaps we should try and think a little before we press the send button. It hardly puts us across as a bunch of individuals you would trust with your finances, accusing someone who has tried to fight their side (Mitch) of being a Tw*t.  I know he is a mortgage advisor, on an equally low status as estate agents, however, instead of using obscene language, perhaps we can display their complete lack of knowledge and spin by debunking his arguments?  We were doing quite well until this morning, can we not go and wreck others forums just for the sake of it please?  They are entitled to an opinion as well as us, even if it is complete and utter VI spin.  Lets take them down instead of ruining the credible reputation of HPC and ****.

They(the VI's) will NEVER regard us as being credible until after the event, so as long as our forums remain educational and sane :blink: we only need the nosey one's to take a look

HOLA448

Just read this

http://www.ukmortgagehelpline.co.uk/forum/...D=18&PN=1&TPN=1

I quite enjoied the way Consa & Portent put Mitch & His (i'm assuming His) Vested Intrests well and truely on the ropes.

Great reading!!!!

and remember "we're all blinkered" - ROFL

:lol:

Oh, and i thought it was a pity "our friend" Ian Hill kept quiet, i would have liked to have read more of his imput on that subject

Edited by Disillusioned ftb

HOLA449

read this bit of the op's forum posts

i truly couldnt believe the amount of crap in this, it talks of 4% or 5% yields as ok on property.And states its much better that the intrest in the bank

HEY HOLD ON A MINUTE

This would have to assume you actually have the cash in the bank to put down to btl in the first place, which the majority wont and will have mortgage payments to pay outta that yield.

what complete an utter boolox

Edited by homeless