House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liquid

Hate

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...xportaltop.html

http://www.stormfront.org/archive/f-92.html

http://www.muhammadanism.org/Terrorism/Terrorist_Mind.htm

http://www.geocities.com/johnathanrgalt/Sw...a_Crescent.html

Hate permeates the world. It's not saturation by any means, but it spoils it rather like the stink of piss on a comfortable armchair. One tries to ignore it, even hoping for some sophistication in technology that would allow you to filter unwanted guests. My better instincts says that everyone is entitled to their view and those views no matter how spiteful are welcome. It is from this view that one can react with civility. Of course that is easy to say in hindsight. My initial reaction is to shaft them with a pole-axe, but I am weak and far from perfect. Those who can temper hate are to be admired.

I am perplexed by the delusion of those that hate. It's all consuming. It's as if they are surrounded by light and yet they are in darkness. Their need for superiority, to be all powerful, is paramount. Their desire to perpetuate their myths is second only to their desire for recognition and status. They are burdened to uphold a righteous cause, but one that is bereft of humanity. Can those brimming with hate not see how they hasten their own extinction? Of course their delusion is greater than that. Their practice of hate is so refined that it nourishes their existence. It fuels their lives. How sad. I can't imagine what it is to live by such a dull ideal. I wish they had a place to call home, where all their desires are true. Perhaps they do have that and it is the sanctity of their own feeble mind.

http://stop-the-hate.org/

Now the left wing pinko sissies have had their say an yet their ideas have failed; bearing in mind yesterday we had an 18 year old boy murdered with an axe implanted in his head, is it not time we bring back hanging for the most hideous of offences (Child rape, Violent premeditated murder, serial murder)?

I for one would fully back such a scheme, as long as 100% unrefutable evidence had been brought forward to convict such a fellon. The HRA has gone too far.

The fact is, the perp of the above offence will most probably get a 10 year jail sentence, the pinkos will blame his underpriveleged upbringing/drugs/alcohol for his despicable act, which in all likelihood, will be reduced to 7 years with early parole. Where is the justice in that? And dont tell me 7-10 years can counter the damage that that reckess piece of filth has done....

At an absolute minimum, how about Life in prison actually MEANING life once again?

Guest growl

Although I don't agree with bringing back the death penalty. Mainly because I don't believe you can get 100% proof in all cases.

I do agree that there is something terribly wrong with our justice sytem. On the news today is the story of a woman who was repeatedly kicked in the head and suffered a fatal heart attack(over a parking space). I believe the attacker received 140 hours(correct me if I'm wrong) community service. This was in Scotland.

Yes you read it right.

At the same time we hear the news of a british man serving a fifteen year jail sentence in Bulgaria for kicking a man in the head causing a very bad head injury. The man is still alive.

Now what is wrong with this picture.

140 hours community service = 15 years prison.

I don't think so.

is it not time we bring back hanging for the most hideous of offences (Child rape, Violent premeditated murder, serial murder)?

I just wish there was a way to ensure 100% proof. I do not have much faith in the law, money/ lack of money can decide your fate. So we just can not do it. Proper prisons sentences, chain gangs and general punishment would be a nice change though.

If they could prove it 100%... I would have no problem with stringing up the scum that killed that lad with the axe.

is it not time we bring back hanging for the most hideous of offences (Child rape, Violent premeditated murder, serial murder)?

I thought the police had now been given the powers to execute the death penalty?.

This saves a lot of time and although the results are not 100% they are effective.

I understand that the STC policy does not insist on the police having to announce themselves, or indeed request the suspect to stop and give himself up.

It is, a license to execute not other way around it.

How good would it be if this could be extended to the real criminals of the UK such as muggers of old and the infirm, and the sh1ts who planted an axe in that poor young mans head today.

I think the liberals have lost the case, we need to return to sanity.

It is a strange case that the majority of the British Public know the difference between right and wrong, but the Government and the Judicary do not.