House Price Crash Forum

Are We Communists Now?

HOLA441

The problem they have found with communism is when the state steals everything from the people,the people twig they have nothing to lose.

that's when you get the rebellion and commensurate bullying by the state apparatus.In the case of the US,this is more difficult because the populace are amed.

So we will be seeing moves to entice people to give up their defence.This can be done subtly,like the establishment organising a few manchurian candidates to go on a school rampage(columbine??),in order to provoke an emotional knee-jerk response.We are seeing similar tactics here with regard to "knife-crime"

It seems our cousins across the pond aren't buying this approach.

So therefore plan B could be adopted,which is allow just enough ownership of property etc to keep the peasants quiet.

Following a more forceful approach will just result in open warfare between the state operatives and the people.Most people in the US are aware of these camps that have been built and understand that the government intends to dispose of them in a completely cold mechanical fashion,which is why gun and ammo sales have rocketed.

It's suddenly dawned on them that if these are the rules of the game,then no quarter will be asked nor given on EITHER side.

looks like it will be civil war over there bigtime.I also predict there are elements within their government that know what's going on,and will rebel against their masters,side with the people and orchestrate a military coup.

HOLA442

The problem they have found with communism is when the state steals everything from the people,the people twig they have nothing to lose.

that's when you get the rebellion and commensurate bullying by the state apparatus.In the case of the US,this is more difficult because the populace are amed.

So we will be seeing moves to entice people to give up their defence.This can be done subtly,like the establishment organising a few manchurian candidates to go on a school rampage(columbine??),in order to provoke an emotional knee-jerk response.We are seeing similar tactics here with regard to "knife-crime"

It seems our cousins across the pond aren't buying this approach.

So therefore plan B could be adopted,which is allow just enough ownership of property etc to keep the peasants quiet.

Following a more forceful approach will just result in open warfare between the state operatives and the people.Most people in the US are aware of these camps that have been built and understand that the government intends to dispose of them in a completely cold mechanical fashion,which is why gun and ammo sales have rocketed.

It's suddenly dawned on them that if these are the rules of the game,then no quarter will be asked nor given on EITHER side.

looks like it will be civil war over there bigtime.I also predict there are elements within their government that know what's going on,and will rebel against their masters,side with the people and orchestrate a military coup.

For a military coup to work, you'd need to have your military in the country. Whoops.

HOLA443

So you guys don't have shot guns and shotgun licences?.

At the very least get yourself a good 60lb draw compound bow and 20 or so arrows, whatever do don't get a recurve bow they are tiring to shoot repeatedly and when hordes of f**k tards come for your stuff you can hold them off for a while...

If you manage to fight off a wave you can go outside bayonette the dying and reuse the arrows,

HOLA444

So you guys don't have shot guns and shotgun licences?.

At the very least get yourself a good 60lb draw compound bow and 20 or so arrows, whatever do don't get a recurve bow they are tiring to shoot repeatedly and when hordes of f**k tards come for your stuff you can hold them off for a while...

If you manage to fight off a wave you can go outside bayonette the dying and reuse the arrows,

Should we also invest in green tights and start living in the trees?

HOLA445

Should we also invest in green tights and start living in the trees?

No, in that in Injin world when the collaspe comes this will allow me to hunt other humans for meat at significantly lower risk to myself...

Hand to hand combat is incredibly risky as you expose yourself to being hurt and or killed in the process, while if I can stand 30-40 metres away and put an arrow into your belly , I can approach you while you are incapacitated retreive my arrow, and drag you home to be carved up for meat. :P yummy :P:P

HOLA446

No, in that in Injin world when the collaspe comes this will allow me to hunt other humans for meat at significantly lower risk to myself...

Hand to hand combat is incredibly risky as you expose yourself to being hurt and or killed in the process, while if I can stand 30-40 metres away and put an arrow into your belly , I can approach you while you are incapacitated retreive my arrow, and drag you home to be carved up for meat. :P yummy :P:P

I look forward to you trying.

HOLA447

For a military coup to work, you'd need to have your military in the country. Whoops.

That's why they got posted overseas.

however there is still a very large contingent of national guard and veterans who are more than capable of packing a punch.Also there will be elements within US intelligence etc who will have remained on domestic soil who know what's going on.

in the case of the vets,we are not going to be talking about random and sporadic acts of violence,they will most certainly organise themselves into a milita,are already trained and know and can teach military tactics and drills to the younger members.I also suspect we will see an "us and them" mentality rear it's head,and state operatives will end up getting shunned and ostracised by their own communities.......a kind of reverse psy-op on the state being orwellian....they are going to be in for a very hard time.

firebombing a few cars and throwing sticks at riot police it won't be.It really will end up like two opposing armies fighting each other.

The state has the upper hand on technology,but the militia have numerical superiority.

should be an interesting contest.I think the militia have got this one on points.

Edited by oracle

HOLA448

the majority (even on here) have no idea what's coming. :ph34r:

More likely the majority are just not as sure as you whether it IS really coming.

to do in the next 2-3 years:

need to get some land to grow food on (small plot) poss inc a small wood (very small), enough to supply wood for about 10 years for my family.

buy a home in the next 2-3 years.

ensure home has a small wind turbine/generator & poss some solar?)

In such a tin foil hat world as you picture, how will you defend your home, fields and windmill against the starving millions?

HOLA449

no need, the stasi will be calling on you in person to see why you haven't turned up for your non-paid labour. Some might say you are living in the early stages of communist state right now comrade. :ph34r:

some people might say you are a miserable old ***** given to bouts of wild over exaggeration...

HOLA4410

In such a tin foil hat world as you picture, how will you defend your home, fields and windmill against the starving millions?

agreed, with great difficulty, but I have made some provisions & have some more yet to make. There is time yet before the really bad stuff happens (not financial bad stuff, the other kind of bad stuff). Let's hope I am wrong about this bit eh........

2 years imo :ph34r:

HOLA4411
Guest UK Debt Slave

Ok. Total tax take is above 60% of earnings. Printing is covering one third of government expenditure. Yet borrowing is increasing.

That means that over 90% of earnings are already being spent and with interest on borrowings added to that we're perilously close to 100%.

So government spending at this level is only sustainable if we become completely communist.

So have I got my sums wrong, or do you think maybe we should cut benefits and civil service pay a bit?

We are linving in a totalitarian state already.

There is no such thing as private property ownership either. The legal title to most of your important possessions including your children, the land your house is on and your car is owned by the state. You have equitable title only, right of use. If you don't observe company regulations, they'll take back ownership of those things, (children, cars, personal possessions etc)

HOLA4412

some people might say you are a miserable old ***** given to bouts of wild over exaggeration...

yep.

opinions are great aren't they ?

I for one am glad that you have some opinions.

edit - ah, I remember you, or rather your username. We have spoken before haven't we ? ;)

Edited by grumpy-old-man-returns

HOLA4413

Hand to hand combat is incredibly risky as you expose yourself to being hurt and or killed in the process, while if I can stand 30-40 metres away and put an arrow into your belly , I can approach you while you are incapacitated retreive my arrow, and drag you home to be carved up for meat. tongue.gif yummy tongue.giftongue.gif

I do get the feeling with Minos he will be ready-smoked and pickled

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

More likely the majority are just not as sure as you whether it IS really coming.

that is why hunting other humans for meat makes more sense than agriculture, meat has a higher energy content and it is much more portable and less vulnerable than crops...