House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AvidFan

Viral Marketing E-mail Prediction...

Can anyone else confirm this ?

People have told me they are getting e-mails of the circular / spam variety that say the housing market is underpinned by banks setting aside over 600 million GBP for bad debts so they're prepared to keep lending, interest rates are going to be cut next month and the housing market is going to take off again soon...

The advice in the e-mail is to take your property off the market and put it back on again next year, when property will be between 10 and 20% higher than it is today !!!

Is this BTL / VI propaganda to prevent the market flooding ???? Reported to come from "housing angel" or some such organisation, however I can only find "House Angels" on the web and they only offer a cleaning service so obviously not the same people...

People have told me they are getting e-mails of the circular / spam variety that say the housing market is underpinned by banks setting aside over 600 million GBP for bad debts so they're prepared to keep lending, interest rates are going to be cut next month and the housing market is going to take off again soon...

The advice in the e-mail is to take your property off the market and put it back on again next year, when property will be between 10 and 20% higher than it is today !!!

Is this BTL / VI propaganda to prevent the market flooding ????  Reported to come from "housing angel" or some such organisation, however I can only find "House Angels" on the web and they only offer a cleaning service so obviously not the same people...

You obviously cant give any credit to spam email, aparently i can give someone £500 and they will make me a nice person , aint gonna f*ckin happen. Another £200 and i can have any woman on the planet (see the reference as if women are objects for me to own), basically its a spam email.

Though saying that what is your email address i might be able to make a few quid out of you with some of my friends from zimbarbwee.

I didn't fall for it... the person who told me about the e-mail obviously had though.

On that basis, my point was... how many people actually believe this propaganda ?

I get this emailed to me all the time (I know it not quite the same but equally aggravating)

The email starts and is headed

The coming housing boom The figures have shown falls in UK house prices, which might threaten people's sense of affluence and their readiness to borrow and spend. However, as we have said before, a change in pension rules presages a tidal wave of new money into housing, money which, in the absence of new supply, can only raise prices. Story

http://www.homes-on-line.com/default.asp?h...ives/001547.php

The best line

“This is a wall of money, and it may well be a considerable underestimate. If the wheels were coming off the Chancellor's economy”

If you didn’t want to read that story there is always this one

Do it up, sell it on Even in a stagnant market there are ways to make a killing. Five shrewd amateur developers tell how they did it. Report