House Price Crash Forum

Dutch Barter System Challenges Bankers

Dubai

My name is Anthony Migchels and I am the initiator of the "Gelre," the first Regional Currency in the Netherlands.

My organization is a foundation, not for profit, not a company, because I believe credit should be a public facility, serving the people that actually OWN the credit, instead of milking them dry with what is rightfully theirs. The Gelre foundation is run by a board of three.

We now have almost a hundred companies participating and the break even point should come at about 300, after that we can get an income out of it. But the real goal is, to hook up 66% of all companies in Gelderland, a province in the Netherlands with 1.2 million inhabitants and 60k companies. A GDP of about 40 billion Euro.

It is clear that interest bearing debt to a bank as money is a vicious hoax, but strangely enough, few have been developing a viable alternative.

Ellen Brown and the Money Master people, whom I both regard very highly, have reasonable

propositions, but they are still considering reform at the state-level and that is simply not going to happen. Not here in Europe and not before having survived WW3, anyway.

State Level real money implies the end of the New World Order Central Banking Vampires.

There is Bernard Lietaer, but his biggest point seems to be that 'complementary currencies' complement the 'national' (banking, really) currencies. He has correctly analyzed the negative aspects of interest, but is completely oblivious (or pretends to be) to the nefarious nature of the powers behind the printing press. It is clear that real alternative currencies have only one goal: to destroy the credibility of humanities greatest plague and its metal based successors. The goal is clearly NOT to play second fiddle.

At least somebody is making an effort...

Rest at: http://www.henrymakow.com/dutch_barter_system_angers_ban.html

Guest BoomBoomCrash

My name is Anthony Migchels and I am the initiator of the "Gelre," the first Regional Currency in the Netherlands.

My organization is a foundation, not for profit, not a company, because I believe credit should be a public facility, serving the people that actually OWN the credit, instead of milking them dry with what is rightfully theirs. The Gelre foundation is run by a board of three.

We now have almost a hundred companies participating and the break even point should come at about 300, after that we can get an income out of it. But the real goal is, to hook up 66% of all companies in Gelderland, a province in the Netherlands with 1.2 million inhabitants and 60k companies. A GDP of about 40 billion Euro.

It is clear that interest bearing debt to a bank as money is a vicious hoax, but strangely enough, few have been developing a viable alternative.

Ellen Brown and the Money Master people, whom I both regard very highly, have reasonable

propositions, but they are still considering reform at the state-level and that is simply not going to happen. Not here in Europe and not before having survived WW3, anyway.

State Level real money implies the end of the New World Order Central Banking Vampires.

There is Bernard Lietaer, but his biggest point seems to be that 'complementary currencies' complement the 'national' (banking, really) currencies. He has correctly analyzed the negative aspects of interest, but is completely oblivious (or pretends to be) to the nefarious nature of the powers behind the printing press. It is clear that real alternative currencies have only one goal: to destroy the credibility of humanities greatest plague and its metal based successors. The goal is clearly NOT to play second fiddle.

At least somebody is making an effort...

Rest at: http://www.henrymako...angers_ban.html

I give it a few weeks before his entire family, friends and any pets he owns, are all killed in a mysterious 'accident'

How did you know that? I was just about to post this....

'Formal barter schemes that remove the hassle of cashless exchanges are booming'

Taken from an article in this weeks Time magazine. Link.

Bartercard

Psychic.... nah, not really. I was referring to the next topic I posted about a US State being in the black by cutting out Wall Street....