HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Radio 5 are absolutely desperate in downplaying these figures.

Reporter in shopping centre "I've seen someone come out of a shop with bags of cd's & games etc so despite the reported figure, people are still spending"

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Well if they get their lunch from Greggs too then I'd say the figures are wrong and the recovereh is here!

HOLA4411

The UK economy unexpectedly contracted by 0.4% between July and September, according to official figures, meaning the country is still in recession.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8321970.stm

unexpectedly? :blink:

Unexpected to all the ivory tower academics whose heads are so buried in data they cant see the wood for the trees!

Yet again though these same clueless morons will continue to be the ones that our political masters take their advice from. Why O Why???!!!

HOLA4412

Reporter in shopping centre "I've seen someone come out of a shop with bags of cd's & games etc so despite the reported figure, people are still spending"

Absolutely, all of our European cousins coming and spending thier Euros in our fine retail environment. <_<

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

It just goes to show how bad things are, £175bn of freshly printed money still hasn't filled the hole.

The UK is in really bad shape.

But hey at least house prices are up, that should eventually get the GDP figures up.

Its the recoveryless recovery

HOLA4417
HOLA4418

:lol::lol:

It was Cash Converters. The bloke with the bags was in that shop trying to sell the CD's.