House Price Crash Forum

The Return Of Robert Williams, Bbc Radio 1 9Pm Tonight

loginandtonic

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

:-)

Anybody who gets up on stage and performs has my admiration. I'm utterly hopeless at it.

arent you on tonight? you should be at the round house! (see bbc2)

i think it was a great gig, the bbc2 prog was cut down sadly, got most of it via radio 1 + was v impressed, i'm not even really a fan of his but thought the orchestra arrangement + all was top notch, really enjoyed it, v rare i write that about a gig

• 3 weeks later...
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Just seen him on JR, total nutter but the boy can sing I'll give him that. B)

he's tall isn't he, he's nearly as tall as ross the boss.

i saw real signs of nerves there in the interview, have to say very courageous to do public performances regularly when you get like that, thats pretty brave to face up to. however, he contradicts that with some of his show off moves such as twirling the racquet + the mic during the live performances.

i didnt much like him in take that but i think he's delivered a stack of solo originality, and just checked + seems he wrote Bodies, which is a very unique imho piece of songwriting that shows his talent's pretty much up there with the very best of them worldwide, one of the things we can be proud of here in the uk is this kind of music export

i hope he pulls himself together out of those nerves, hopefully his new partner seems like a nice girl + will give him the rock he so badly needs to comfort him

(ps he maintains its nerves not drugs, before any bitter twists post lol)

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Spotify have his new album already.

i bought some rw tracks on a uk mp3 site, well-known, for some reason they more than double over-charged me* though no record at their end but appears on my card bill, their end shows the correct amount. bizarre glitch somewhere, considering i could easily have downloaded it illegally instead of paying it's kind of ironic

All weve ever wanted

Is to look good naked

Hope that someone can take it

er no, i'm a bit fussier than that, not just someone she's got to have some looks at least ! ;)

*they claim it is a temporary over-charge done deliberately to test the validity of my card number + will be refunded in 7-10 days. bizarrest excuse for a c0ck-up yet.

Archived