House Price Crash Forum

Saw Sian Lloyd On Watchdog Last Night....

monty1080

He must have a weapon like a babies arm holding an apple thats all I can say. :blink:

All very well but when she opens her eyes and sees him dribbling from an even more distorted face............. Sorry... thinking far too much about this :D

We need a Juvenal caption competition with this picture..........

This new site only very occasionally lets me upload pictures at the moment. I've had dozens of failed attempts and it's driving me nuts. Everything comes back 'Upload Failed'

As Spencer Davis once sang 'Somebody help me, please. Somebody help me now...'

Guest Dizzy Rash Call

Nope still don't get it.

article-1202631-05DDEB7F000005DC-762_468x738.jpg

It's been a good 10 hours now, I've been racking my brains all evening. I even went out for a night ride on my MTB to get some inspiration...Well I won't beat about the bush, he must be a:

lizard-man.jpg

If anybody has a better suggestions, I would welcome it.

In Italy SHE would be the MP.

I'm going to say the unthinkable here: Lembit Opik for Prime Minister.

Yes, I know, but seriously, who doesn't see the pictures and think Sarko has already won whatever negotiation it is before he even walks in.

Time to begin the fightback for national pride against the French. I can think of no higher priority quite honestly.

Guest X-QUORK

I'm going to say the unthinkable here: Lembit Opik for Prime Minister.

Yes, I know, but seriously, who doesn't see the pictures and think Sarko has already won whatever negotiation it is before he even walks in.

Time to begin the fightback for national pride against the French. I can think of no higher priority quite honestly.

A stroke of genius sir...if we're going to have a moron in charge then we should at least demand they bring hot ass to the proceedings.

Archived