House Price Crash Forum

What`s Wrong With Me?

Bosh

How come other posters, many of who are not nearly as funny or informative as me get to have quirky little titles under the old avatar?.

Mine just says veteran :(

I was very popular at school and I have several friends. I have been invited to two parties this year. It`s not a big deal but I have considered not posting for a while out of protest. Thing is... I did not want to punish the many that follow and hang on each and every one of my posts.

Please do not think I`m needy or an attention seeking whore. I just need a bit of respect. I even secretly PM`d some of the mods and told them that I loved the new HPC layout (I know,,,,,, I was desperate!!)...... Can anyone pull any strings?

Something catchy would be nice.....

Cool dude....... maybe

What about Nice fella or Top banana...

Any suggestions for under my avatar people........................................ ;)

What about Bish Bash. Or Bishop of Bash.

((hugs)) for you in your hour of need.

You big girl!

I`m off to facebook.... I have 16 friends on there... Ok I may never have never met any of them but some of them send me animated things.......

I know, I`m being really silly....HANG ON This is like everyone pretending i`m unpopular but at a certain time everyones gonna post a big surprise

You guys :)

How come other posters, many of who are not nearly as funny or informative as me get to have quirky little titles under the old avatar?.

Mine just says veteran :(

I was very popular at school and I have several friends. I have been invited to two parties this year. It`s not a big deal but I have considered not posting for a while out of protest. Thing is... I did not want to punish the many that follow and hang on each and every one of my posts.

Please do not think I`m needy or an attention seeking whore. I just need a bit of respect. I even secretly PM`d some of the mods and told them that I loved the new HPC layout (I know,,,,,, I was desperate!!)...... Can anyone pull any strings?

Something catchy would be nice.....

Cool dude....... maybe

What about Nice fella or Top banana...

Any suggestions for under my avatar people........................................ ;)

cutting the mustard since 2008

I`m off to facebook.... I have 16 friends on there... Ok I may never have never met any of them but some of them send me animated things.......

I know, I`m being really silly....HANG ON This is like everyone pretending i`m unpopular but at a certain time everyones gonna post a big surprise

You guys :)

*pats Bosh on the head*

Archived