House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest The Relaxation Suite

President Blair Is Still Your Leader

Guest The Relaxation Suite

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article6857807.ece

President Blair, soon-to-be General Secretary & Glorious Leader of Советская республика европы will assume the throne shortly. No one will have voted for him, yet he will represent 500 million Europeans abroad. As Europe slides ever more firmly into the realms of undemocratic farce, and its citizens turn their backs on the political manure at the top of their societies, what hope can there be for democracy? Should we be scared that we all knew the Irish would vote yes before the ballot boxes were wheeled out? His conversion to Catholicism is an important part of this because it is unlikely, IMO, he would have been "given" the presidency while a protestant.

As no one voted for him, he will be referred to as General Secretary Blair, or King Anthony I from this moment on.

Long Live Our Glorious Leader! Vive the Recovery! Long Live Советская республика европы!!

President Blair, soon-to-be General Secretary & Glorious Leader of Советская республика европы will assume the throne shortly. No one will have voted for him, yet he will represent 500 million Europeans abroad. As Europe slides ever more firmly into the realms of undemocratic farce, and its citizens turn their backs on the political manure at the top of their societies, what hope can there be for democracy? Should we be scared that we all knew the Irish would vote yes before the ballot boxes were wheeled out? His conversion to Catholicism is an important part of this because it is unlikely, IMO, he would have been "given" the presidency while a protestant.

As no one voted for him, he will be referred to as General Secretary Blair, or King Anthony I from this moment on.

Long Live Our Glorious Leader! Vive the Recovery! Long Live Советская республика европы!!

Ah deMOCracy in action.

http://www.timesonli...icle6857807.ece

His conversion to Catholicism is an important part of this because it is unlikely, IMO, he would have been "given" the presidency while a protestant.

and if he had converted to Catholicism 12 yrs ago he would NEVER have become PM of the UK

this is the only country in the EEC that actively discriminates against Catholics

Emperor Antonio I of Europa

We can only hope that his good friends Brutus Brown, Marked Alisdair and a host of other disgruntled friends of Antonio get their act together some time in March and save the Republic.

Whilst I loathe Blair you have to admire him..... he came into power in 1997 with his beaming false smile, and proceeded to lie about just about everything he was doing , he's spent the country into oblivion whilst delivering precious little.... now his non-stick approach has taken him to a potential president of europe position from which position I fear he will continue to do a great deal of further damage, currying favour with germany and france to the detriment of the UK.

if theres one thing I know for sure about this man is that he has his own best interests at heart way way in advance of the country's.

and if he had converted to Catholicism 12 yrs ago he would NEVER have become PM of the UK

this is the only country in the EEC that actively discriminates against Catholics

what makes you think he wasn't already?

..and just waited until he left office and did the damage, to go public.

somebody bloody knew!!...how on earth could thay have invented the "demon eyes" poster :D

...and "the blair witch project"

we've got a lot of this subliminal stuff flying right in the face of people now,and all they can gosip about is peter f***in andre and jordan!

...probably because catholicism relies on a dumb proletariat who have to be fed what to know by the select "illuminised" hierarchy of priesthood.

example...why do devout phillippino(mostly catholic) nail themselves to crosses as a form of pennance when the bible specifically forbids bloodletting?

....same with opus dei and their little fetishes.

Anyone who remotely thinks out of the box is immediately deemed subversive and potentially threatening.

don't trouble yourselves with ideas above your station now,there's a good boy.We will help you re-align yourself.

Whilst I loathe Blair you have to admire him..... he came into power in 1997 with his beaming false smile, and proceeded to lie about just about everything he was doing , he's spent the country into oblivion whilst delivering precious little.... now his non-stick approach has taken him to a potential president of europe position from which position I fear he will continue to do a great deal of further damage, currying favour with germany and france to the detriment of the UK.

I wouldn't be too sure about that,he is pretty well despised amongst a great deal of europeans as well.

his idealology does not sit well with the more straight-laced countries,and most of them can see staraight through his "faith foundation" facade.

I work closely with a couple of french firms,and the colleagues I've encountered certainly have no affinity for the guy.

what makes you think he wasn't already?

..and just waited until he left office and did the damage, to go public.

somebody bloody knew!!...how on earth could thay have invented the "demon eyes" poster :D

...and "the blair witch project"

we've got a lot of this subliminal stuff flying right in the face of people now,and all they can gosip about is peter f***in andre and jordan!

...probably because catholicism relies on a dumb proletariat who have to be fed what to know by the select "illuminised" hierarchy of priesthood.

example...why do devout phillippino(mostly catholic) nail themselves to crosses as a form of pennance when the bible specifically forbids bloodletting?

....same with opus dei and their little fetishes.

Anyone who remotely thinks out of the box is immediately deemed subversive and potentially threatening.

don't trouble yourselves with ideas above your station now,there's a good boy.We will help you re-align yourself.

and freemasons ?

you dont think that some of their ritualism is twisted

opus dei and the odd Phillipino nailing themselves to a cross

are hardly the avg Catholic and the y represent a miniscule percentage

of that religion

the point I was making to the OP was that he was criticising

Blair in becoming a catholic in order to gain acceptance in Europe

I was merely pointing out that to gain acceptance in the UK among

the heirarchy its essential to be a Protestant

One things for sure whatever denomination he claims to be or is

he is a very very long way from being a Christian

Blair is really Skeletor with a mask on....he aims to control this entire quadrant of his ego.

European superarmy?

I'm sure it's potential adversaries will be cowering in terror. :rolleyes:

It would be a costly disorganised farce like everything else

0-587-00431-2-M.jpg

The only people who need to fear Europe are the minions and cannon-fodder of Europe... ie; us.

Interesting. Isn't the Antichrist supposed to be the first leader of the United Europe (Roman Empire risen again)?