House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
_w_

New Version - Specific Problems For Mods

Mods,

A couple of things I've noticed on the new version. You probably already know about them but here they are anyway.

- Too much spacing just about everywhere; I have to zoom out to see the site without having to scroll constantly.

- Inconsistent use of font sizes. Just on the topic list page I think I can recognise at least 5 different font sizes, headache inducing.

- On the topic list page:

-> The alternating line colour scheme doesn't work; when a line should be white, it shows the author name and a number of other columns in light blue (same as other lines). The line separation is headache inducing as a result

-> A number of topics show x replies and 0 views; that can't be right

-> A nice to have: when looking at a topic list it was nice to have the number of posts and # of views in separate columns, it made for an easy identification of recent topics.

- In the older version, clicking on a link in someone's post showed the document in a new window, not that I care much but if you had set it that way it was probably for a reason.

All I can think of for now. Using Firefox.

Cheers

W

Edited by williamdb