House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RB51

Your Opinion On Next Step

Hi all,

1st thread, so be gentle....

I would like to ask some insights from the experts on HPC....

This might have been asked/discussed 1000's of times, but...

Basically we have a reasonable amount of cash to put down as a deposit on a house/flat (Berkshire/Middlesex/etc) However I still struggle to believe that I should do so as the prices are so inflated that they do not make sense to me.

Having said that I think that for prices to come down we either need our salaries go through inflation or interest rates go up., which may happen in the medium-long term.

Likewise due to the fact that people in this Island are obsessed by property and maybe scared of investing in the stock market or leave their money in the banks so they pile in buying, buying and buying.

What do you all reckon is the psychological element behind all this madness????

Nobody's replying for two reasons.

1/ Sorry, but your post is a tedious rerun of so many posts before. There is a sticky thread at the top of the main forum. Read that.

2? This is the wrong section to post a should I buy thread in. It is all about market psychology, ie what moves and affects the market. Although perhaps it should just be renamed the Dr Bubb section :rolleyes: