House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ralphmalph

Vatican Tells Irish To Vote No

The link doesn't work. If this story is true, it could be a game changer.

This link should work:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/6251741/Vatican-issues-Lisbon-Treaty-warning-to-Irish-voters.html

This indeed could be a game changer. Anecdotally I was over in Dublin a few weeks ago. The city was full of advert boards about the vote, there were probably 5 adverts asking people to vote yes for every advert asking them to vote no.

Edited by housesforcourses

Brave decision.

Things are getting surreally medieval. Maybe the EU will go all Henry VIII in thwarted revenge.

Pope on a rope?

Or maybe the new President will chop Cherie's head off! :D

Most peculiar

The Vatican is very tied up in the NWO project so I'm mystified why they sould intervene in this manner

Perhaps the Vatican does not agree with 75 million muslims becoming part of Europe, with Turkeys proposed joining.

I new dimension to the phrase "my wife refuses to give head"! :lol:

:lol::lol:

As the executioner holds up the head and shows it to the crowd, Gordon Will say to Balls:

"You know, Ed, that's the first time in years the bitch has smiled at me."

Who'da think it, a recession just in time to convince everyone to vote 'Yes'

Did they ever give a reason for asking them again, after being told 'No' already?

This stinks something awful, being pressured into another vote during a recession with the prospect of Blair becoming undemocratically elected president of Europe.

Makes me wanna puke.

Who'da think it, a recession just in time to convince everyone to vote 'Yes'

Did they ever give a reason for asking them again, after being told 'No' already?

This stinks something awful, being pressured into another vote during a recession with the prospect of Blair becoming undemocratically elected president of Europe.

Makes me wanna puke.

I thought the same thing.

Most peculiar

The Vatican is very tied up in the NWO project so I'm mystified why they sould intervene in this manner

reverse psychology my friend.

The vatican also thinks that the "aliens" that will be turning up shortly are friendly.

well if they've read their bibles properly they should know they are actually satans advance guard.

So I'd be a little skeptical about their advice to the irish population to vote no.....knowing full well they really want it to be yes.

Interesting... I would imagine a lot of "don't knows" will have just been given some guidance! ;)

It is hard to know what the real picture is. It is a yes vote corporate and government blitz. If the no vote still wins, it will be a victory for Irish democracy, never mind the implications for the EU.

Guest The Relaxation Suite

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ireland/6251741/Vatican-issues-Lisbon-Treaty-warning-to-Irish-voters.html]

This could now be very interesting. A lot of the no vote last time was raised on the abortion issue.

No chance. Corrupt EU cabal is more powerful than the Pope. The Irish "vote" yes and the matter is put to bed quickly before Cameron wins the election. Job done.

I wonder what they ( the EU) will do when they realise that NO meant NO!

Eject Ireland and move on without them? I heard it being mooted repeatedly in Brussels 2 weeks ago