House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US Citizen

£90,000 A Year To Sit At My Desk And Type

I will be starting my new job tomorrow. For very practical reasons, I cant tell you who I will be working for or what I will be doing as I will end up in Prison. I can tell you for £90,000 a year I will be a working in a nice office with a nice view of the Lancashire countryside.

I am expected to surf the internet for 9 hours a day, thats all I can tell you, so see you all a lot more often. :)

My employers advertised the job 4 times in the past 2 years and no one applied for it, except me. It was a tough interview... not.

Fanf4ckingtastic !!!

I will be spending a lot more time on here. I like the new look hpc.

I will be starting my new job tomorrow. For very practical reasons, I cant tell you who I will be working for or what I will be doing as I will end up in Prison. I can tell you for £90,000 a year I will be a working in a nice office with a nice view of the Lancashire countryside.

I am expected to surf the internet for 9 hours a day, thats all I can tell you, so see you all a lot more often. :)

My employers advertised the job 4 times in the past 2 years and no one applied for it, except me. It was a tough interview... not.

Fanf4ckingtastic !!!

Please will you let me know if another role comes up? Would you consider a job share?

Fanf4ckingtastic !!!

You are the Rt. Hon. Lord Mandelson. Therefore no one believes a single thing you say.

You are the Rt. Hon. Lord Mandelson. Therefore no one believes a single thing you say.

I'm not the real Mandy. I can hardly believe it myself. I have spent half the salary in my mind already.

That's 9 to 6 with no lunch break!

You should have demanded 100K to recompense you for the lack of a lunch break!

:lol:

too right! and what about a bonus ???

he forgot to mention its a telesales job and the leads come off the web and if he hits his target its 90K

Used to know quite a high powered guy who was employed as a "General Manager" for a large UK manufacturing business.

That was his job title.

But he was actually employed as the company's NO.1 trouble shooter.

When they had a big problem he was supposed to be the first one on the scene, to cop the first flak and begin the process of dealing with it.

Only thing was ... err ... in the three years he was able to pull this gig off for they had I think one problem.

He told me he used to sit in his swish office all day trading equities in the last bull market.

A few years ago, they fired him and then of course they had so many problems that they kept calling him up to sort stuff out gratis because he hadn't done any work for the three years they'd been paying him

He had to come across for them quite a few times before he was in a position to say no.

Sadly, I heard recently this guy is badly ill now and lo and behold you're telling us what you're telling us.

I bet you've got my old mate's former job, congrats.

I'm not the real Mandy. I can hardly believe it myself. I have spent half the salary in my mind already.

I hope they monitor every key stroke and serve your **** on a silver platter by Friday :)

Nobody should get paid £90,000.... for doing the same as what I do...:)

PS: yes!....I am envious, bitter and twisted.

Guest Skinty

Well done on the job. My only real question is: can you explain why no-one else applied?

(Try without giving away whatever it is you can't divulge. Think of this as the tricky part of the interview you otherwise cakewalked)

Fanf4ckingtastic !!!

You are either very clever or not as clever as you think you are

I suspect the latter <_<

8:30 until 5:30. I get paid for lunch breaks, which I had never had before.

The communte (Johnny Storm) less than 2 miles from my house. But it will take me 30 minutes to get there as it is a very busy road.

Well done on the job. My only real question is: can you explain why no-one else applied?

(Try without giving away whatever it is you can't divulge. Think of this as the tricky part of the interview you otherwise cakewalked)

I cant without giving the game away.

Fanf4ckingtastic !!!

B*llsh1t alert.

If you're going to post crap(and the OT forum is the place for it) please please change the avatar. Mandelsons mug is the most offensive thing you could possibly choose for many people.

8:30 until 5:30. I get paid for lunch breaks, which I had never had before.

The communte (Johnny Storm) less than 2 miles from my house. But it will take me 30 minutes to get there as it is a very busy road.

Try walking you lazy bugger! Should take you less than 30 minutes assuming you are not a total lard ****. Be good for you too, if you are going to be spending enormous amounts of time online.

Anyway best of luck.....am very envious