House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
right_freds_dead

Space Tourism Not Good For Environment

i was just on my way to the recycling centre with my cans, plastic bottles and waste paper. i had just loaded my hand cart so i didnt use any fuel to get to the recycling centre because im all for a cleaner, greener environment with all the children in the world holding hands in perfect harmony.

then above me i saw a rich man deciding he wanted to be a 'space tourist'

and then i just burned my trash with diesel oil, saving some time.

Guest P-Diddly

i was just on my way to the recycling centre with my cans, plastic bottles and waste paper. i had just loaded my hand cart so i didnt use any fuel to get to the recycling centre because im all for a cleaner, greener environment with all the children in the world holding hands in perfect harmony.

It's getting more and more like this place everyday.

The thing is though NOTHING is good for the environment, humanity living even at subsistance levels hunting and gathering is bad for the environment, for example your hand card full of plastic bottles and waste paper , has alreadyt used resources in its production granted you are not using any more fuel but its a difference between bad for the environment and marginally less bad for the environment.

And ironically your recycled waste will most likely be shipped in container to be put in landfill in China's western wastelands.

i dont recycle anyway. firstly, i think as the comment above that pollution and the eventual destruction of man will happen anyway. its in our nature. secondly, its a utter crock of shit. anybody falling for this eco ******** should look at their own cheap trousers. like the greenpeace ship is powered from the waste rubber sandals of the viet cong and built from cans found from a landfill site. its all double standards and untruths. then there is always the kent mansions with the floodlights and the ride on mowers and electronic gates.

anyone who falls within the mr average social group, yet recycles is a moron.

i dont recycle anyway. firstly, i think as the comment above that pollution and the eventual destruction of man will happen anyway. its in our nature. secondly, its a utter crock of shit. anybody falling for this eco ******** should look at their own cheap trousers. like the greenpeace ship is powered from the waste rubber sandals of the viet cong and built from cans found from a landfill site. its all double standards and untruths. then there is always the kent mansions with the floodlights and the ride on mowers and electronic gates.

I do. Only because it gives me an excuse to go down the dump and look for treasure though. Amazing the things people throw out.

I do. Only because it gives me an excuse to go down the dump and look for treasure though. Amazing the things people throw out.

nice move ;)

car boots are good at the moment. esp if you like foot spa's.

ebay is dead in the water for sellers.

its a natural time of the year for this anyway. sept-oct are traditionally bad, which is why the rise of the FTSE based on the last quarter will be in for a shock for this quarter. i am almost ready to ride the FTSE for 1 month. but gold is doing as well, so....

On that basis I think Salford should be the site of the Northwest's Super Landfill / Incincerator.

No change then - it's a shit hole already :P

On that basis I think Salford should be the site of the Northwest's Super Landfill / Incincerator.

No change then - it's a shit hole already :P

probably not as leafy as a remote part of 'you cant afford hampshire', but a lot more fun.

I'd better stop then! I'm fed up with this blue planet anyway! :blink: