House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

Yougov Daily Tracking Poll

Just a quick update. If anyone is interested in getting involved with Yougov ...

Yougov has spruced up their site a bit of late. You can join here. There have been some polls recently about politics (the conferences etc) which have been a good opportunity to post views about Brown's madness.

What’s in it for me?

Every time you complete a paid survey you will receive at least 50p into your YouGov account, and when this account reaches £50 you will be sent a cheque, as well as chances to win other occasional cash prizes.

Not surprised. The BBC's coverage of the conferences have been very biased towards Labour, by giving a very rough ride to the Tories. On 5live they filled a room with voters, most of whom seemed to be Labour activists, out to ask very difficult questions and give the impression of a public anti tory mood.

For those who want to join Yougov, click here.

YouGov plc is a professional research and consulting organisation, pioneering the use of the Internet and information technology. It is not funded, run by, or affiliated to the Government or any Government agencies. As a research agency, we are commissioned by a wide range of clients from media, to academics, to companies, to not-for-profit organisations. YouGov therefore aims to provide accurate and high quality research to all our clients, allowing YouGov panel members the chance to voice their opinions on a wide range of topics.

Once you have joined YouGov as a panel member you will be sent survey invitations to your email address. The invitation email will contain a link that will take you directly into the survey. Once in the survey, you will be informed of the amount you will be credited for the survey, usually ranging between 50p and £1, the subject of the survey and also an estimation of how long the survey will take to complete.

You may also be invited to participate in Prize Draw surveys in which one winner will be given a cash prize.

Join Yougov.

For those who want to join Yougov, click here.

YouGov plc is a professional research and consulting organisation, pioneering the use of the Internet and information technology. It is not funded, run by, or affiliated to the Government or any Government agencies. As a research agency, we are commissioned by a wide range of clients from media, to academics, to companies, to not-for-profit organisations. YouGov therefore aims to provide accurate and high quality research to all our clients, allowing YouGov panel members the chance to voice their opinions on a wide range of topics.

Once you have joined YouGov as a panel member you will be sent survey invitations to your email address. The invitation email will contain a link that will take you directly into the survey. Once in the survey, you will be informed of the amount you will be credited for the survey, usually ranging between 50p and £1, the subject of the survey and also an estimation of how long the survey will take to complete.

You may also be invited to participate in Prize Draw surveys in which one winner will be given a cash prize.

Join Yougov.

How long do they take to complete and how often do you get them? Looks like you need to complete between 50 and 100 surveys before they send you a cheque.

How long do they take to complete and how often do you get them? Looks like you need to complete between 50 and 100 surveys before they send you a cheque.

It's fair to say that you may only get 1-2 a week. It depends on your demographic details though. Some polls pay £1.00. I had one that paid £1.50 once.

It's free money though and you can't really complain. It is also quite good fun telling them how crap politicians are etc.

A cheque is sent out when you reach £50.00.

Join Yougov.

Why not tell people that when they click on your link and sign up you get paid for it.

It's fair to say that you may only get 1-2 a week. It depends on your demographic details though. Some polls pay £1.00. I had one that paid £1.50 once.

It's free money though and you can't really complain. It is also quite good fun telling them how crap politicians are etc.

A cheque is sent out when you reach £50.00.

Join Yougov.

It's not surprising is it?

I don't recall seeing that the Tories would hammer the public sector quite as hard as they are going to, and neither did I see that they would let off their bankster buddies and essentially make the proles pay for the errors of the rich.

Of course I knew this is what they'd do as they only look after their own cos they're posh ***** who don't give a shit. That's what they always do.

Guest absolutezero

Why not tell people that when they click on your link and sign up you get paid for it.

He's not paid in gold so it doesn't count...

Guest absolutezero

I don't recall seeing that the Tories would hammer the public sector quite as hard as they are going to, and neither did I see that they would let off their bankster buddies and essentially make the proles pay for the errors of the rich.

Of course I knew this is what they'd do as they only look after their own cos they're posh ***** who don't give a shit. That's what they always do.

Spread the word brother!

UK Polling Report has a running poll.Over the last ten the LD's have scored 12% in two,13% in four,14% in two and 15% in two, an average of 13.4% This suggests a loss of one voter in three since the GE.

WTF are you going on about? Have you seen the date this thread was started?