House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cogs

Glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/20...-glenn-beck.ars

Glennbeckrapedandmurderedayounggirlin1990.com turns out to be run by one Isaac Eiland-Hall. Eiland-Hall had discovered a Fark thread in which commenters picked up on a Gilbert Gottfried routine about Bob Saget raping and murdering a teenaged girl (it's, er, a bit funnier in context than it sounds [NSFW]). They adapted it for Beck to highlight what they perceived as his habit of forcing people to explain away completely baseless charges—as when Beck interviewed Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison (D-MN) and opened with this gem: "And I have to tell you, I have been nervous about this interview because what I feel like saying is, sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies. And I know you're not. I'm not accusing you of being an enemy. But that's the way I feel, and I think a lot of Americans will feel that way."

How better to give Beck a taste of his own medicine than by wondering publicly why he has never addressed the rumor that he raped and murdered a young girl in 1990? No one's saying that Beck really did it… but if he has nothing to hide, why won't he deny the tale?

In very bad taste but still :lol:

Who knows really...

But that Beck is just one of a legion of highly paid and publicised, state funded talking heads. That is the USA... Media pundits in the states pocket, softening up the masses for the inevitable....fill the blank...