House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daft Boy

Teenage Moms Tooled Up Ready To Repel Snatch Squads

Police are primarily targeting black girls aged between 15 and 19.

That's a bit of a bald statement for the police! Don't tell that McPherson tosser.

When they kick at your front door,

How you gonna come?

With your hands on your head,

Or on the trigger of your gun? :lol:

With your hands on the trigger, I think the odds might be stacked against you. You might stand a better chance with the gun in your hand.

Sorry, in pedantic mode today (I'm trying to write Risk Assessmets).

Yeah but, no but...

Didn't we read recently that "child" poverty and family break up has increased as a result of Brown's HPI/debt increase policies of the past 12 years? As the banksters and propert "entrepreneurs" have been enriched the poorer have become more impoverished which in turn leans to hopelessness and despair and the kinds oif social problmes that have flourished under Brown's regime.

very sloppy use of statistics there...

The number of women charged with firearms offences in London has increased six-fold in the past year - 12 women have been charged since January.

So, what, the numbers have increased from 2 to 12, or an additional 10 arrests?

"sixfold increase", though, ffs. hardly appropriate to use that. Maybe they can report next year that these sort of arrests "plummet" with a "sixfold decrease", and the number of arrests are a fraction of what they were a year ago. You should all feel so much safer.

Still, I suppose it frightens the masses.

With your hands on the trigger, I think the odds might be stacked against you. You might stand a better chance with the gun in your hand.

Sorry, in pedantic mode today (I'm trying to write Risk Assessmets).

The Clash lyrics went over your head then? Tsk youngsters these days!

The Clash lyrics went over your head then? Tsk youngsters these days!

lol! Never let the reality get in the way of a good soundbite.

They should be working as the Labour scriptwriters.

The campaign is targeting Trident's six priority London boroughs: Brent, Hackney, Haringey, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark.

I remember all these places were the ones that made the news years ago for being ridiculously left wing and progressive

And now it seems they are the 6 biggest shlt holes going.

Ah well you reap what you sow you thick left wing w@nkers.

Police are primarily targeting black girls aged between 15 and 19.

That's a bit of a bald statement for the police! Don't tell that McPherson tosser.

Just another benefit yielded from diversity and community empowerment.

I'd love to go on one of those raids with the "snatch squads" to make sure that the girls are grabbed by the "fuzz" :rolleyes:

Is gangsta farm fresh fanny worth taking a slug for ? :(

Young women are being warned not to hide guns for their boyfriends, bruva's or male friends in a new campaign by

:lol: the Metropolitan police.

In the words of the Head in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, "I weep for the future".

People caught hiding a gun for someone else can expect to receive a five-year prison sentence.

In their dreams!

When handguns were "Banned" in a political knee jerk reaction to Dunblane and etc, we were told, in ringing rounded rhetoric of course, how once the statute was on the books, then anyone possessing an illegal weapon would be locked up and the key thrown away, etc, etc.

And as for those who used guns in commission of a crime, well they would never ever see the light of day again..........

etc, etc, etc.

And so what actually happened?

Shootings are now an everyday occurence in gang turf wars, drugs wars and etc and black communities are stocked with handguns, Mac10s whatever.

And not just hardened Yardy type crims: school kids in gangs!

And the police have been order to back pedal on the grounds that Home office at al don't want to cause "Racial Disharmony".

Yeah right.

Young women are being warned not to hide guns for their boyfriends, bruva's or male friends in a new campaign by

:lol: the Metropolitan police.

Did they acually write 'bruva' in the ad? That's as lame as a 30 y.o. geography teacher trying to talk teen speak to ingratiate himself with a class of 15 year olds.

I wonder if the charge sheet will say 'I is chargin' you wiv possession of a shooter, innit.'

Did they acually write 'bruva' in the ad? That's as lame as a 30 y.o. geography teacher trying to talk teen speak to ingratiate himself with a class of 15 year olds.

I wonder if the charge sheet will say 'I is chargin' you wiv possession of a shooter, innit.'

I iz chargin u wiv packin a gat innit bruv. U az wel bin merked so I gunna teef ya heat blood.

Theres a sheltered house type thing for young mums near me, and despite having mini-chav in buggy, they usually seem to have baby bump too, so it doesnt seem to make much difference they have to share a house with other chavettes. Only instead of being holed up in some ghetto they infiltrate a nice part of town in a big georgian house, ruining an otherwise nice street. Along with their latest spotty boyfriend + noisy fart can equipped corsa playing dodgems up and down the road :angry:

Denying them houses is a start, but i think most of them are just too drunk to care about being impregnated and stupid or ambitionless to be bothered about the consquences or the kids future.

Denying them houses is a start, but i think most of them are just too drunk to care about being impregnated and stupid or ambitionless to be bothered about the consquences or the kids future.

Im equally not bothered too, no benefits or lethal injection ftw