House Price Crash Forum

Brown On Bbc Tv With Sian Williams

Guest KingCharles1st

HOLA441
Guest KingCharles1st

I really thought he was going to lump her one :lol:

But the classic- at the end of the interview- the camera pans back to the seated Sian who is introducing the next slot- and then suddenly the picture is blocked out by Brown, who has decided tog get up, and move directly in front of the camera on his way out- she tells him to sit back down :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by KingCharles1st

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
HOLA443

But the classic- at the end of the interview- the camera pans back to the seated Sian who is introducing the next slot- and then suddenly the picture is blocked out by Brown, who has decided tog get up, and move directly in front of the camera on his way out- she tells him to sit back down :lol::lol::lol:

She was very good. Well worth paying my licence fee for. Brown was well riled for sure. I knew it was good as I never once reached for the remote to switch over. :lol:

Go Sian!

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
Yep she was good, better than I thought she would do. Looked like Gordon wanted to lump her one

Contrast with James 'Brown Nose' Naughty's GB interview this morning (8-10 ish). Asked about the cost of the 'care for the elderly' initiative GB replied "it's free"........??!!

A competent interviewer would have pressed him as the the cost ......to the future tax payer.

Naughty deliberately let him off the hook.

I wonder what Naughty is getting for NOT asking important questions?? ....... he MUST be getting payment in some form??

HOLA448

She often partners Bill somebodyorother - was on Strictly Come Dancing once - has as much charisma as a Big Mac - and she seems to play second fiddle to him.

He's a wally. She's clearly an intelligent, well briefed person who could, if she wanted to, take the major political figures apart. Yet she has to sit next to 'Billy' (that's what the weather girl calls him) simpering and looking pretty.

First cost saving ... sack Billy and let Sian do it on her own.

Edited by Let's get it right

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Guest KingCharles1st
I suppose you would like to be the sports reporter, or would you do the weather report ?

No- I can't go there... I am in a naughty mood so I best stop now :rolleyes:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Boulton had his interview immediately prior to Sian

and gave him a bit of a roasting as well

Brown was visibly angered , I switched over to the Beeb

and Sian had jumped into the interview chair and Brown

looked relieved to move onto the Beeb interview where

he traditionally gets an easier ride .

wasnt so happy by the end tho

The look of contempt he gave Boulton at the finish of the Sky

questioning was the highlight for me

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
I went to find out who she was....found this link on Youtube. Looks like she's got a weird following already...

It says on the blurb to the right....

Sian Williams Returned To the breakfast sofa with a glint in here eye and a sexy teasing outfit lilac/purple top skirt and boots!

EDIT:

There's a whole series. My God.

Sian had fun on the Breakfast sofa wearing a very sexy little skirt and nylons number which no doubt tantalised her many fans watching her. A very bright start to 2008 for her!

Brown "We're borrowing more but the debt is less" :unsure:

HOLA4416
Guest AuntJess
I always wanted to do a threesome with Siam Williams and kate Silverton

Proof incontravertible, that some guys can steer any discussion towards sexual fantasies. :rolleyes:

HOLA4417
Guest AuntJess
She often partners Bill somebodyorother - was on Strictly Come Dancing once - has as much charisma as a Big Mac - and she seems to play second fiddle to him.

He's a wally. She's clearly an intelligent, well briefed person who could, if she wanted to, take the major political figures apart. Yet she has to sit next to 'Billy' (that's what the weather girl calls him) simpering and looking pretty.

First cost saving ... sack Billy and let Sian do it on her own.

I may be biased here :P but I think women are better - overall - than men at 'the verbals'. Traditionally/Historically, words are all we have to fight with, so we have honed it to an art. :rolleyes:

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
I may be biased here :P but I think women are better - overall - than men at 'the verbals'. Traditionally/Historically, words are all we have to fight with, so we have honed it to an art. :rolleyes:

Like other attractive women, Sian Williams uses more than just words to fight with. Most men can be persuaded of a womans viewpoint by a bit of suggestive body language - at least temporarily .

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

without a shadow of doubt. Thats why men have perfected a cut off switch.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

As someone has already alluded to, the Boulton interview on Sky was a corker too.

Brown was visibly very angry and ended up squabbling like a schoolchild about what he was and wasn't being allowed to say.

Boulton, cool as you like, just kept prodding him with a stick, knowing how it was coming across.

Boulton also did the paper review with some sour faced Labour supporter who was barely able to talk, she was so depressed at the coverage in this mornings papers.

I was 21 when Labour came to power, obviously back then I was far more interested in girls and booze. Labour have taken over ten years of my life, a lost decade of unaffordable housing and tax-funded public sector expansion.

Now I know what everyone was talking about when they say "I stayed up for Portillo".

Election night next May will be one of the happiest days of my life.