House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

loginandtonic

I'll Get Him Hot, Show Him What I Got

Been thinking about the song from Lady goo goo gaga

and the lyric above

as well as

Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin

leads me to conclude that there is a secret message in her song, a secret about herself that she is trying to tell us.

I believe that secret to be that she feels the urge

to work in a bakery.

Let us look at the clues:

(btw i have won awards for my classical literature and poetry analysis)

I'll get him hot,

Soliloquy - refers to an unbaked gingerbread man destined for a fan-assisted commercial oven

show him what I got.

soliloquy concludes - refers to a silicone non-stick baking tray

'cause i'm bluffin with my muffin

has a deeper meaning than may first be thought,

this is a symbolic reference to the average muffin being aerated, that is to say constituting a larger size than would make for a satisfying density,

in other words the confectionery is large and sponge-like but will not make a satisfying snack in the way its apparent size suggests.

Next time i shall be looking into Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl (and I liked it) and exploring

its subliminal sales message for flavoured lip balms.

goodnight

Solid, scholarly analysis.

Look forward to more.

thank you sir, too kind, i shall indeed post more in due course, i too welcome all other idle hpc crew members to similarly enlighten with alt song analyses as + when

"'cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin ... "

Wut? Da cake is a fake?

You has pis§ed on ma dreamz.

I thought she was a ladyboy.

...and more from newsnight review later

My milkshake is STILL better than hers.

we'll be listening to this follow-up new release, live, here in the studio

I always thought it was this:-

"I'll get him hot, show him what I got"

Refers to how she can turn men on with some sex appeal.

"Bluffin with my muffin"

Refers to the fact that she is indeed a lady boy. Men think she has a muffin, but she's bluffin... cos she's got a saussage instead.

Guest Dizzy Rash Call
Been thinking about the song from Lady goo goo gaga

and the lyric above

as well as

Cause I'm Bluffin' With My Muffin

leads me to conclude that there is a secret message in her song, a secret about herself that she is trying to tell us.

I believe that secret to be that she feels the urge

to work in a bakery.

Let us look at the clues:

(btw i have won awards for my classical literature and poetry analysis)

I'll get him hot,

Soliloquy - refers to an unbaked gingerbread man destined for a fan-assisted commercial oven

show him what I got.

soliloquy concludes - refers to a silicone non-stick baking tray

'cause i'm bluffin with my muffin

has a deeper meaning than may first be thought,

this is a symbolic reference to the average muffin being aerated, that is to say constituting a larger size than would make for a satisfying density,

in other words the confectionery is large and sponge-like but will not make a satisfying snack in the way its apparent size suggests.

Next time i shall be looking into Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl (and I liked it) and exploring

its subliminal sales message for flavoured lip balms.

goodnight

Intriguing! One is very much looking forward to the literal/symbolic breakdown of Miss Perry's lyrics. One would be particularly interested in you opinions of "taste of her cherry chap stick"?

Guest X-QUORK

Reminds me of the "Bo Dudley" sketch by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore in which they deconstruct the lyrics to "Papa's got a brand new bag".

He's gonna groove it all night long.

Impressive!

And theres me thinking she was wittering on about her flange.

Oh and while we are at it is she or is she not, in the song Poker Face saying in the chorus, "Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah-F*ck her face."?

I have money on this, opinion is divided between the boys in the pub.

Guest X-QUORK

Flange (flanj)

noun

A projecting rim or collar on a wheel, pipe, rail, etc., that serves to hold it in place, give it strength, guide it, or attach it to something else.

Is she a welder?

Flange (flanj)

noun

A projecting rim or collar on a wheel, pipe, rail, etc., that serves to hold it in place, give it strength, guide it, or attach it to something else.

Is she a welder?

Hmm interesting point Mr Quork, I will freely admit I am not clued up on the etymology of descriptive words for lady-bits. I shall ask my mate Big Ron in the pub tonight who seems to know more words for that particular area than any man I know.

Sounds right though. :lol:

Impressive!

Oh and while we are at it is she or is she not, in the song Poker Face saying in the chorus, "[i]Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah-F*ck her face."[/i]?

I don't know, but after that line I imagine a West African fella sayin' "Mao, Mao, Mao, Mao".

Lady Ga Ga = Communist sympathiser?

Guest theboltonfury
Flange (flanj)

noun

Is she a welder?

The bottom of a sand wedge is known as a flange.

Intriguing! One is very much looking forward to the literal/symbolic breakdown of Miss Perry's lyrics. One would be particularly interested in you opinions of "taste of her cherry chap stick"?

depends how you interpret chap stick of course ;) - but we wont return to Bangkok ladyboys quite yet

Reminds me of the "Bo Dudley" sketch by Peter Cook and Dudley Moore in which they deconstruct the lyrics to "Papa's got a brand new bag".

He's gonna groove it all night long.

i was not aware of that + did not mean to tread on the toes of likely greatness, but shall come up with a few more in the near future

Impressive!

Oh and while we are at it is she or is she not, in the song Poker Face saying in the chorus, "Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah-F*ck her face."?

i shall have to have a proper listen, the boundaries are pushed ever farther, in the quest for the shock factor and to p off her middle class professional parents most probably

I recently stumbled upon something called Wait (The Whisper Song) which Wikipedia says it "is a noted snap song released by Atlanta crunk rap duo Ying Yang Twins" (I'm lost already). YouTube has a

, and the lyrics can be found here. The lyrics are full of poetic ambiguity, symbolism, and allusiveness, and I'm finding it hard to decide exactly what they're trying to say. Any ideas?