House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Ok, So In Your Opion How Did Gordon Do?

Good Job?

Sad Loser?

I think Mandy has set himself up for the PM slot..........Gordon will go, before Xmas & "Nu-Labour" will use the Time with Mandy to recover..............nothing like enough to win but not the WIPE OUT that Gordon would give them.

Mike

Guest UK Debt Slave
Good Job?

Sad Loser?

I think Mandy has set himself up for the PM slot..........Gordon will go, before Xmas & "Nu-Labour" will use the Time with Mandy to recover..............nothing like enough to win but not the WIPE OUT that Gordon would give them.

Mike

According to R4, he said the word 'change' over 40 times in his speech

I'm glad I didn't waste my time listening to it because the moment a politician mentions the word 'change,' my brain switches off.

I think Mandy has set himself up for the PM slot..........

I don't think PM will be an option for crook Mandy after Labour lose the general election.

Very disappointed.

I wanted a new bike for Christmas and an Xbox and he didn't promise either.

He did mention "Change" "New" and "Choice" 70 times apparently. Is this a sublime message that just for a change he is going to allow us the choice to elect someone new?

Ok, So In Your Opion How Did Gordon Do?

The foreign kunt came here and f*cked just about as much as he could up!

The quicker we get rid of all these useless scrounging imigrants the better I say!

Guest anorthosite

I oculdn't help but notice how he got he biggest cheer when he talked about giving away other people's money - specifically maternity leave & child benefit.

I oculdn't help but notice how he got he biggest cheer when he talked about giving away other people's money - specifically maternity leave & child benefit.

well it was a Labour conference......

After a poor start to his speech I thought Brown grew in confidence as the speech developed.

However the speech itself was poor as it was all over the shop. It kept chopping and changing. There was also a distinct lack of substance to it. No overarching theme as the journo from The Times has just called it.

Of note:

the care scheme will cost £700m and pay for 1 hour per day for each of its target audience

they have nicked the Tory policy of saving money by dumping the ID scheme - the way the announcement was received was amazing, as if they had overhauled an opposition policy - although it was their own of course

as mentioned elsewhere, concentration camps for single teenage mothers

and best of all, 'change' - i promise not to burgle again your honour, please don't send me to prison - give me one more chance - i will change

Of note:

the care scheme will cost £700m and pay for 1 hour per day for each of its target audience

they have nicked the Tory policy of saving money by dumping the ID scheme - the way the announcement was received was amazing, as if they had overhauled an opposition policy - although it was their own of course

as mentioned elsewhere, concentration camps for single teenage mothers

and best of all, 'change' - i promise not to burgle again your honour, please don't send me to prison - give me one more chance - i will change

replay on the telly now.... what a ******in tosser.

he cant be allowed to carry on

"securing britains economic recovery"

should read

"securitizing britains economic destruction"

the test of a party is

1 billion quid

invention

choices? tax more tax

it cannot be right to have 16 year old kids having kids.... but thats the policies WE created ... said the prime minister

lala la binge drinking

old feckers ,, hard working blah blah

terrible speech. he knows he has no charisma or decent policies.

so differerent to the conferences with bliar where the audience seemed slightly younger and excited, gordon's audience looked tired, old and bored.

Rapturously cheering for dumping the policy that they have ALL said, without exception, whenever and wherever being interviewed was absolutely necessary and so much the "right thing" to do.

The speech started to go wrong as soon as his wife started speaking............ her hero etc..... it really was toe curling TV, I bet most of 'the comrades' were cringing. When you gotta send your wife on stage to tell people to love you........ you should know it's over.

The speech started to go wrong as soon as his wife started speaking............ her hero etc..... it really was toe curling TV, I bet most of 'the comrades' were cringing. When you gotta send your wife on stage to tell people to love you........ you should know it's over.

I bet his pet terrier thinks he great too.

Pity the rest of us think he's a ****.

I bet his pet terrier thinks he great too.

Pity the rest of us think he's a ****.

That dress she was wearing was just awful. I mean, really awful. When she said, does my bum look big in this, there wasn't an honest person in the room.

Sad Loser?

that he tried to blame the credit crunch on conservative principles (re: self regulation of finance industry) was utter shameless and he should be bought to task over it.

In fact I'll do the donkey work: All a reporter has to do is show him (GB) his speech (was it the mansion house jobbie?) where he said 'so people ask for more regulation. I say we need less' and ask him, in the context of yesterday's speech, how his earlier one wasn't exactly on par with what he is now trying to denounce. In other words; he has admitted it was all his fault.

He wasn't that bad. Better than his usual attempts.

The speech was poor. All over the place. Taking credit for things that had nothing to do with him,

yet again pretending that it all happened in spite of everything he tried to do.

As for the hero sh*te and that intro film ..... I nearly threw up. He also went on too much about what

'he' had done, rather than the party. I don't think the delegates/MPs will like that.

He talked about change as if they were the new party, but they've had 12 years and messed

things so badly. Then they announced nothing new.

As I mentioned in the other thread, the Tories will be loving this. On their broadcasts and posters

they can simply quote parts of this speech along side his contradictory quotes from the past.

The most surprising part was the look on the audiences face. Yes, they clapped at the end, but they

all looked so fed up. I can't see Gordon making it to May.

Good Job?

Sad Loser?

Mike

Sad loser. Did you notice the way that he promised a vote on PR because he knows that there is maybe a 1% he won't get completely swept away, there might be a hung parliament, so he's already cosying up to the liberals (clutching at straws if you ask me).

As for Mandy, God help us if he comes in. Goodbye the most incompetent man in Britain, hello the most dishonest!!!! You honestly think HE would be more popular?????? :huh: