House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Noodle

Typhoon

Guest P-Diddly

Typhoon Ketsama is on a direct track to my new roof, rain has started and getting heavier.

This looks to be the big one of the year.

If it gets brutal I'll take some pics.

Typhoon Ketsama is on a direct track to my new roof, rain has started and getting heavier.

Don't forget to comfort your ladyboys - tey can get frightened in a storm.

Guest P-Diddly
Don't forget to comfort your ladyboys - tey can get frightened in a storm.

Right now Tulip, I wish I was into ladyboys. It's expensive being a heterosexual.

Guest KingCharles1st
Right now Tulip, I wish I was into ladyboys. It's expensive being a heterosexual.

Hmmm, that reminds me, I need to reconfirm my Heterosexuality...

So what do you do to prepare for one of these?

Do you sleep in an underground bunker with 14 days supply of beans? Or on high ground with an inflatable boat at the ready?

How loud is it etc?

With your new found 3G ness, please upload some pics and or vids.

Teach us something!

Stuff Whickers World, give us Parry's World.

TFH

It cracks me up how everytime you start a thread the Thai love links advert comes up.

Why don't you give it a try - at least you wont have to travel 6000 miles to meet the 'lady' of your dreams

We lived through the fear and devastation of Hurricane Ivan in 04, so I know what you are going through and extend my thoughts and best wishes for you to come through the other side OK. If it is bad I guess you will be without power and phone lines for a while, so let us know how it goes when they patch you up

What? an entire typhoon is only going to hit YOUR roof?....................................... thats really unlucky!

I bet next doors are plssing themselves laughing :lol::lol::lol:

Ketsama is a bit of a pants name too, why dont they have a bit of originality and fun with the names

And now over to jon snow on the weather -

Hello! bad news for Thailand!............................. typhoon "soapy tit w@nk" is about to shoot all over parrys roof

Whilst in the gulf of mexico hurricane "8 inches up the stink hole" is still ravaging people up the back yard

^ thats proper naming that is :)

You'll be fine. By the time it reaches Thailand, it will just be a few heavy thunderstorms.

Its weakening already...

http://www.remss.com/cyclone/cyclone.html?...W&ob=latest

EDIT: looks like its already there...

Guest P-Diddly
Midday local time and I can report clear, high clouds over Bangkok.

BKKA out!

Damp squib here. Bit of rain and that was it.

Guest P-Diddly
So what do you do to prepare for one of these?

Do you sleep in an underground bunker with 14 days supply of beans? Or on high ground with an inflatable boat at the ready?

How loud is it etc?

With your new found 3G ness, please upload some pics and or vids.

Teach us something!

Stuff Whickers World, give us Parry's World.

TFH

Well, I could cover the rural bit and BKKAndy could cover the metropolitan bit, I guess.

I was disturbed to see that Sibley is moving here, for Sibley's sake for what it's worth.

Run Sibley, RUN!

Guest P-Diddly

Just spoke with Tong, apparently it'll be here tomorrow. Can't see it being much by then.

Phontok, sabai sabai.

I remember in Hong Kong we used to have typhoon parties which involved going to someones flat and getting pissed up in the middle of it.

Used to sound like a freight train was going past the window and in some of the bigger buildings you could feel them sway in the wind which used to make my a*se go like a bunnies nose if it was a big one.

Well, I could cover the rural bit and BKKAndy could cover the metropolitan bit, I guess.

I was disturbed to see that Sibley is moving here, for Sibley's sake for what it's worth.

Run Sibley, RUN!

Sibley has deserted Maidstone for Thailand? Things are getting tough.....