House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Disposable Heroes

Things That Make You Go Ooo!

Guest Dizzy Rash Call
View from the top of a Scottish mountain at sunset, Hong Kong harbour at night and that last picture of Kelly Brooke

In that order.

You've listed some good views.

Guest Dizzy Rash Call
My Athlete's Foot after a long hike on a hot day.

I heard somewhere that banana skin is supposed to help out dry skin on feet.

Guest Dizzy Rash Call
U2's concert stage rig...has to be seen to be believed.

I'd like to see one of their gigs.

I'd like to see one of their gigs.

Ohhh yes I saw their gig in Wembley...as bits of kit go it is absolutely astounding, did anyone else pick up on that new song which sounded suspiciously like a plug for Apple too?....cracking gig though. Loved Elbow.

I did indeed go oooo

Guest Dizzy Rash Call
Ohhh yes I saw their gig in Wembley...as bits of kit go it is absolutely astounding, did anyone else pick up on that new song which sounded suspiciously like a plug for Apple too?....cracking gig though. Loved Elbow.

I did indeed go oooo

The Apple Iphone makes my brother go ooo!

It must be an incredible feeling being on stage having people appreciate what your doing.

Guest X-QUORK

I did indeed go oooo

I was there on the Friday night. As for the Apple plug, not sure which song you mean?

I was there on the Friday night. As for the Apple plug, not sure which song you mean?

Same night as me, ;) It was one about halfway through, I remember Bono saying they had gone to Morrocco and come back with that song. As U2 goes it was a pretty mundane song about entering passwords and...oh hang on...it was the one where they karaoked (sp?) it across the screen above the stage so the audience could sing along. Ring a bell?

Guest X-QUORK
Same night as me, ;) It was one about halfway through, I remember Bono saying they had gone to Morrocco and come back with that song. As U2 goes it was a pretty mundane song about entering passwords and...oh hang on...it was the one where they karaoked (sp?) it across the screen above the stage so the audience could sing along. Ring a bell?

Gotcha...that was Unknown Caller:

Sunshine, sunshine

Sunshine, sunshine

Oh, oh

Oh, oh

I was lost between the midnight and the dawning

In a place of no consequence or company

3:33 when the numbers fell off the clock face

Speed-dialing with no signal at all

Go, shout it out, rise up

Oh, oh

Escape yourself and gravity

Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak

Shush now

Oh, oh

Force quit and move to trash

I was right there at the top of the bottom

On the edge of the known universe

Where I wanted to be

I had driven to the scene of the accident

And I sat there waiting for me

Restart and re-boot yourself

You’re free to go

Oh, oh

Shout for joy if you get the chance

Password, you, enter here, right now

Oh, oh

You know your name so punch it in

Hear me, cease to speak that I may speak

Shush now

Oh, oh

Then don’t move or say a thing

I don't think it was a product placement thing, just a reflection on the everyday stuff we face in IT terms. I thought the Karoake thing they did with it was amazing...have a photo of that bit at home.

I don't think it was a product placement thing, just a reflection on the everyday stuff we face in IT terms. I thought the Karoake thing they did with it was amazing...have a photo of that bit at home.

Must be the inner cynic in me rising to the surface once again, he pokes his head up too much for my liking nowadays :lol:

Yeah wasn't it just? My camera is full of pics from that, also thought the human spectacle of the full stadium was incredible as well.

A definate Oooo moment.

Just as that speedo needle hit's 150mph, and you feel the start of a tankslapper......

Or sunset over the Black Isle.....

Or that learning robot thingy on The Gadget Show last night.....

Or the OH on Sunday mornings, with a bacon roll in one hand and a freshly brewed coffee in the other....