House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cashinmattress

Conspiracy Of Silence

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with restrictive legislation if this documentary was aired. Almost immediately, the rights to the documentary were purchased by unknown persons who had ordered all copies destroyed.

A copy of this videotape was furnished anonymously to former Nebraska state senator and attorney John De Camp who made it available to retired FBI Agent Ted L. Gunderson. While the video quality is not top grade, this tape is a blockbuster in what is revealed by the participants involved.

This probably won't be available for long on TooYube.

Karl Deninnger was going on about some prostitution ring with a liberal charity in the US in one of his recent videos. Similarly not long ago someone on here posted about organs trafficing democrats were involved in.

Both stories didnt get much airtime. Unfortunately it sounds similar to this, liberal establishment politicians raping little boys and so on. I mean even in this country, being a pervert is almost a libdem rite of passage, it seems leftists and sexual deviancy go hand in hand.

Karl Deninnger was going on about some prostitution ring with a liberal charity in the US in one of his recent videos. Similarly not long ago someone on here posted about organs trafficing democrats were involved in.

Both stories didnt get much airtime. Unfortunately it sounds similar to this, liberal establishment politicians raping little boys and so on. I mean even in this country, being a pervert is almost a libdem rite of passage, it seems leftists and sexual deviancy go hand in hand.

KD has got his panties in a twist about ACORN.

"Liberal Establishment". Good grief, what planet are you on? Abuse of power crosses all political boundaries: If you think it's just limited to the left, then you're sorely mistaken.

Guest X-QUORK
Unfortunately it sounds similar to this, liberal establishment politicians raping little boys and so on. I mean even in this country, being a pervert is almost a libdem rite of passage, it seems leftists and sexual deviancy go hand in hand.

I read some shit before, but this is really up there.

Well, by liberal establishment, i mean its infiltrated and corrupted all mainstream parties. Any who dare dissent from it (ie with the tea parties in the US) are, at best, selectively framed as cranks, kooks, wingnuts, call them what you will, at worst, will probably find themselves locked away in one of FEMA's little holiday camps.

Well, by liberal establishment, i mean its infiltrated and corrupted all mainstream parties. Any who dare dissent from it (ie with the tea parties in the US) are, at best, selectively framed as cranks, kooks, wingnuts, call them what you will, at worst, will probably find themselves locked away in one of FEMA's little holiday camps.

I thought that it was the people in the 'liberal establishment' who were protesting constantly about 'FEMA's little holiday camps', non? :huh:

Finished watching it now. A very good summary of why we here, in europe as well as America need to purge the world of the political class, and replace representative democracy with a direct democracy. I have posted before on here of the paedophilia encouraged by the European union too. Unfortunately the only way to repel this pure evil is probably by means of a bloody revolution.

I found a summary here

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_child_...up/franklin.htm

A quick death is too kind an option for those at the top of our societies.