House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
markinspain

Uk Public: Labour Should Be Racked With Guilt For What They Have Done.

I'll start off with the Illegal war in Iraq.

Please feel free to add more reasons.

Sending our troops into said wars without the required equipment.

So tempting to add a few dozen others but presume we are only allowed one each!

Making people have much needed operations within months or even a few weeks instead of waiting 4 or 5 years! Then letting them die of a hospital superbug.

In HPC tradition, I've corrected your errors.

Failing to implement risk management on PFI contracts or analysing the long term costs of such ventures all for a photo op opening a new hospital.

Guest KingCharles1st

Allowing UK Manufacturing to die all the while thinking that the city would share their wealth evenly throughout the population

Average speed traffic cameras--takes concentration off driving while staring at your speedo for sveral miles.

Big Brother concept par excellence.

My thread re: New Labour being puffed up with pride was not meant to be other than sarcasm of the highly acidic type.

After promising not to let house prices get out of control in 1997 consistently lowering interest rates to ensure average house prices rose from circa £55k to nearly £200k at the top.

Innocents banged up in prison for years on false evidence, having to pay back "board and lodgings" out of their compensation money. You couldn't make it up. But they did (Two Jags Prescott was Home Secretary at the time they introduced the law). :angry:

Average speed traffic cameras--takes concentration off driving while staring at your speedo for sveral miles.

Big Brother concept par excellence.

My thread re: New Labour being puffed up with pride was not meant to be other than sarcasm of the highly acidic type.

YEah, I didn't really understand the OP, just wanted to join in the moan.

Average speed traffic cameras--takes concentration off driving while staring at your speedo for

Where are these located?

Disenfranchising an entire generation of people priced out into owning a home to fuel a debt-driven growth model. Then; when it breaks, disenfranchising the same generation who were saving by devaluing their savings through money printing to encourage house prices to rise again!

I know where you lot are coming from but irrespective of certain high profile recent cases I`d say Britain is now a better place than it was in 1997 - Civil liberties is where I have serious issues with the current Government though .